+31 (0)70 3117822
Our client, an international online platform, is building an exciting German marketplace for their market-leading digital platform for an adult industry, and they are looking for a new talented Digital PR & SEO Outreach Executive.
With offices in the heart of Amsterdam but with employees working remotely all across Europe, they are a small but growing team made up of talented developers, product and marketing people, all with a passion for building a great product using for the best tools and techniques out there. As a start-up, they love new ideas and are passionate about making a positive change to their industry.
If you are highly driven, self-motivated and eager to develop your Search Engine Optimisation skills, you are welcome to apply for this role.
Job Profile for Digital PR & SEO Outreach Executive
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Manage the company’s digital outreach and link building activity
- Build relationships with third party websites, with the ultimate aim of having them link back to our client
- Lead innovative content marketing initiatives, all the way from idea generation to the development process to outreach
- Work alongside our client’s PR agency to ensure maximum exposure for their new and exciting brand
- Manage a team of freelance link builders, ensuring that they deliver the right links to the right pages
Candidate Profile for Digital PR & SEO Outreach Executive
- Must be fluent in German and English, both written and spoken
- Minimum of one-year experience of SEO, link building or digital PR
- Strong copywriting skills in both German and English
- Excellent telephone manner and communication skills
- Strong writing style that is precise, adaptable and inspiring, with an impeccable use of grammar
- Naturally curious and enjoys optimising processes
- Known for your grit, determination and perseverance
- Able to work independently
What Our Client Offers
- Competitive salary package
- 25 vacation days
- Flexible working hours
- Travel expenses reimbursed
- An informal international working environment within a fast-growing start-up
- Opportunities for personal and professional growth in a creative role with highly motivated people
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to email@example.com.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team