+31 (0)70 338 4421
Our client is a leading online subscription-based video platform, streamed in millions of households around the world. To support their continued global expansion, they are looking for a creative and tactical Digital Producer – EMEA to join their Creative Marketing Production team in Amsterdam.
In this role, you will support the centralisation and digital production of best-in-class marketing campaigns. This means that you thrive in an environment that requires you to bridge creative innovation and strategic needs. You will run end to end digital production for titles as well as lead key initiatives to drastically change the workflow and processes.
The role will report to the EMEA Marketing Production Operations Manager and work in collaboration with a team of AV, art & print, asset management specialists, responsible for the production, finishing, adaptation and delivery of promotional artwork, print, video and digital, globally.
Please include your Digital Portfolio with your application.
Job Profile for Digital Producer – EMEA
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Create outstanding digital creative concepts, in collaboration with regional agencies and media partners for the production of content, with a scaling approach
- Manage digital production and oversee the delivery of assets, primary focus on dynamic display, rich media, online video, mobile and social creative types for EMEA titles
- Lead communications during the production lifecycle to ensure that external agencies and internal stakeholders from Creative, Media, Production and EMEA/Global Marketing are aligned
- Define, negotiate, communicate, implement, and monitor technical quality standards and creative integrity on all project deliverables according to the company’s creative guidelines
- Streamline the production workflow, improve the work efficiency by identifying obstacles and establishing best practices to decrease operational lag
- Support and assist the team to produce and deliver bespoke creative projects
Candidate Profile for Digital Producer – EMEA
- Must be fluent in English, both written and spoken. Fluency in EMEA language is an advantage
- Minimum 8 years of experience in the Creative Production field
- Minimum of 5 years of experience working as a global or pan-EMEA Digital Producer
- A portfolio in Entertainment, Gaming or Fashion is an advantage
- Knowledge of Project Management for digital marketing campaigns, including understanding the creative and production process for dynamic display, rich media, online video, mobile and social creative types
- Knowledgeable of and familiar with leading digital production agencies and media partners in EMEA
- Thrive in a fast-paced and demanding environment, possess a high level of intellectual curiosity, and demonstrate strong judgment in the face of ambiguity
- Agile, goal-oriented personality, driven to succeed and always up for a challenge
What Our Client Offers
- Opportunity to join a global leader
- Be part of a passionate and creative team
- 25 vacation days per year
- Home-work travel costs reimbursement
- A company which will give you a lot of freedom
Already imagine yourself in this position? To make the first step, click Apply or email us your CV at email@example.com
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team