Call: +31 (0)70 3117822
Our prestigious FTSE 250 client are global leaders in alternative asset services with offices in 20 prime financial locations employing 1,600 staff. They are currently expanding their Amsterdam office and are looking for a senior industry professional to join them in the function of Director – Client Services.
If you are interested in this role, please do not hesitate, and apply today.
Job Profile for Director – Client Services
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Develop the client’s European Client Services profile and product offering
- Strategically building our client’s European operation
- Provide corporate services, fund administration services
- Provide financial reports
- Offer exceptional technical accounting
- Assist in the European development of our client’s Real Estate product offering and working with the senior management team to strategically generate new business opportunities
- Act as a board member of our client’s Dutch regulated entity, providing board level expertise and supporting the company’s regulatory requirements in the Netherlands
- Carry the principal responsibility for European customer relationships and supporting the strategic alignment of the company’s Real Estate business plan
- Work with the senior management team in the identification of potential European acquisition targets
- Build the Company’s operational presence in the Netherlands and working with the Real Estate management team to support BAU activities
Candidate Profile for Director – Client Services
- Must be fluent in English, both written and spoken. Fluency of Dutch is preferred
- Extensive experience of fiduciary service
- Exceptional technical accounting and reporting capabilities
- Preferably registered with the Dutch Central Bank, DCB
- Motivated and driven
- Deliver a responsive and client focused service
What Our Client Offers
- Opportunities for both your career and personal development
- Health insurance
- House insurance
- 29 holidays
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team