Call: +31 (0)20 4069180
Our international client, a world leading organisation in the IT/Software market, is now hiring. They are looking for an Education Reseller Partner Account Manager to join their team in Schiphol-Rijk.
The Education Reseller Partner Account Manager will manage their key Education resellers (10 in the Netherlands) end to end, being instrumental to execute against their compete plans.
Deadline for applications: Wednesday, 12-12-2018 at 12:00 o’clock. Applications received after this will not be considered.
Job Profile for Education Reseller Partner Account Manager
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Reseller channel map: identifies what are the key resellers selling or influencing device sales, volume, share and identifies key opportunities
- Understands their product portfolio in the country
- Escalates availability and NTE to MNA Channel Executives
- Drive Academic partner readiness on their product portfolio
- Coordinate training sellers to qualify customers and sell the value their solutions
- Localizing reseller ready partner decks and sales pitches
- Create demand generation plans with managed partners: affordable win devices are part of the marketing activities and resellers sites telling the right story (Leveraging and owning Edu wins)
- Check RFP’s with managed partners
- Ensure resellers have the right level of supply (follows orders)
- Accountable for Windows device sales and share growth in the managed Academic partners
- Escalate compete situations
Candidate Profile for Education Reseller Partner Account Manager
- Must be fluent in Dutch and English, both written and spoken
- Minimum of 3-5 years of relevant experience with a senior background in marketing and sales
- Able to have a discussion on the technical, learning tools and device parts (modern classroom total solution) of the Education landscape with different stakeholders
- Capable of influence (discuss, joint business planning, marketing, readiness) our Edu/-device partners to grow (and co-sell) the devices and software solutions
- Skilful coordinate (influence) the OEM product portfolio to be able to offer a competitive solution together with our Edu/-device partners into the education K-12 market
- Be pro-active, relationship builder and executor (result driven)
What Our Client Offers
- 27 days annual leave
- Travel allowance
- Modern open plan office
- Opportunity to work remotely
- Work in a dynamic, international environment
- Be part of a passionate and driven team
- Café on location
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team