Call: +31 (0)20 4069180
Due to the location of our client you will need your own transportation.
Written or verbal reference check will take place before the first interview.
Are you looking to be part of a fast-growing global food business with Rotterdam operations headquartered in the Maasvlakte Rotterdam area? Do you want to realize your ambitions while being part of a principle driven organization that aspires to transform its business through powerful Brands? Our international client is seeking an associate who wants to drive meaning in their work that benefits them, the organization and the world around us. What you get at our client is challenging, interesting work with opportunities to grow in Europe and beyond. You get the tools you need to do an excellent job and you have smart, motivated people around you to help you do it! It’s about having ideas. And ideals. Being prepared to risk failure because the promise of success means we’ll all be a little better off. It’s that mix of integrity and ambition that makes our client such a special place to work. And why working here is always about more than just a job.
Our client is an emerging global food company, with Net Sales in excess of $600 million globally, operating across a range of categories including specialty rice, organic foods and convenience rice based products. The Company is engaged in milling, processing and marketing of branded and non-branded basmati rice, and manufacturing of rice food products in India & international market. They have a global presence including India, Middle East, United Kingdom, Europe and United States. Their operations include contract farming, procurement, storage, processing, packaging and distribution. Their rice product portfolio comprises brown, white, steamed, parboiled, organic, quick cooking brown rice, and ready-to-heat rice.
Job Profile for Electrical Maintenance Engineer
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Capable of troubleshooting, repairing and overhauling equipment within close tolerances
- Perform routine electrical and mechanical problem-solving on process & packaging equipment
- Perform Preventative Maintenance (PM's) and Predictive Maintenance (PdM) on process & packaging equipment with minimal guidance
- Support operations in equipment setup, changeover and training of operators in Autonomous Maintenance (AM) activities
- Document Work Orders (WO) using a Computerized Maintenance Management System (SAP-PPM Plant Maintenance)
- Communicate effectively with operators, peers, supervisors and all levels of management on a daily basis
- Provide enthusiastic support where needed and complete other duties as assigned by the Team Leader
- Demonstrate engagement in Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) theory and concepts through participation in Pillar Teams, training fellow Technicians/Operators in Autonomous Maintenance (AM) activities to include conducting Breakdown Analysis (BDA’s)
- Understand and adhere to Lock-Out/Tag-Out (LOTO) Procedures, Confined Space
- Procedures and all other Plant Safety/Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) requirements related to supporting machinery uptime
Candidate Profile for Electrical Maintenance Engineer
- Two-year accredited degree in Technical Field of study
- Possess a fundamental understanding of Electrical, Hydraulic and Pneumatic Schematics and Mechanical Drawings to solve problems promptly at the component level on all assigned equipment; i.e. sorting systems and palletising robots
- Able to troubleshoot AC/DC Electrical components (up to 480VAC 3 Phase) including motor starters, switches and sensors found on all assigned equipment using essential test equipment such as multi-meters and amp probes
- Knowledge of Allen-Bradley System is a must requirement
- Able to work a flexible schedule as needed to support production needs and to conduct multi-task work in a very fast paced work environment
- Be willing to develop required technical skills
- Possess an advanced understanding of AC/AC Electrical (up to 480VAC 3 Phase), Hydraulic and Pneumatic Schematics and Mechanical Drawings to solve problems on time
- Technical/ Trade Certification in Welding, Advanced Machinist Skills, fabrication and blueprint interpretation
- Possess PLC/Instrumentation troubleshooting skills
What Our Client Offers
- Possibility to start as soon as possible
- Great remuneration package
- 24 days annual leave
- Eligible for pension plan
- Travel costs – kilometre allowance and parking
- Great opportunities to learn and grow within a global food company
- End of month company drinks and socialising
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to email@example.com.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team