+31 (0)70 3117822
Our client is the world's leading internet entertainment service with 195 million paid memberships in over 190 countries streaming TV series, documentaries and feature films across a wide variety of genres and languages. We are looking for two EMEA Art & Print Producers to join their team in Amsterdam. You will report directly to the EMEA Marketing Production Operations Manager.
It is mandatory that candidates provide a digital portfolio.
Job Profile for EMEA Art & Print Producer
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Develop and prepare production specification plans from media schedules with limited guidance
- Drive and manage all aspects of static-/image-based print-related production work, including colour management, creating production-ready finished art/mechanicals, proof reviews, localisation, resizes and everything in between
- Manage the creation and modification of finished artwork files/mechanicals for a variety of static-/image-based print-related production needs (digital static images, Out of Home Advertising (OOH), or custom wraps) for regional marketing campaigns
- Oversee retouching, proof reviews and campaign releases to ensure high-quality standards are maintained
- Provide guidance and best practices on finished artwork files for internal or external partners
- Own day-to-day communications on static-/image-based print-related production workflows and asset production
- Support creative production stakeholders by consulting and giving context through a print-based/image-based creative and production lens
Candidate Profile for EMEA Art & Print Producer
- Must be fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Minimum 8 years of experience in the creative production field with 5 years of experience as a Global or pan-EMEA Print Producer
- In terms of creative portfolio, we will privilege Entertainment, Fashion and Luxury projects
- Able to work well individually with little guidance
- Has excellent communication skills
- Passionate about global entertainment
- Thrive in a fast-paced and demanding environment
What Our Client Offers
- Opportunity to join a global leader
- Be part of a passionate and creative team
- 25 vacation days per year
- Home-work travel costs reimbursement
- A company that will give you a lot of freedom
Already imagine yourself in this position? To make the first step, click Apply or email us your CV at email@example.com
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team