+31 (0)70 311 7822
Our client is a successful and dynamic technology business operating in the telecommunications industry. They help enterprises and service providers build and operate all-IP voice networks to deliver unified communications, contact centres, and hosted business services in the cloud or on-premises.
We are looking for an EMEA Subject Matter Expert for VOCA to join their team in Amsterdam, Rotterdam, or Eindhoven. The location of the candidate should be close to an airport.
The ideal candidate will serve as a primary Subject Matter Expert for our client’s Voca EMEA operations. They will work closely with regional sales teams in EMEA to technically support ongoing business opportunities for the Voca Conversational Interaction Center solution. Further, they will act as the regional Sales Engineer who is a primary source of information and support for the Voca solution within the region.
Please note that possible On-Target Earnings are up to € 80,000 euros per year (incl. 8% holiday allowance).
Job Profile for EMEA Subject Matter Expert for VOCA
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Provide Sales Engineering services for ongoing Voca opportunities in EMEA
- Serve as the regional Subject Matter Expert for the Voca solution
- Analyse customer’s business situation to identify new Voca opportunities
- Hold ongoing demos with potential prospects
- Analyse and answer Requests for Proposal (RFPs) and Requests for Information (RFIs)
- Support the production, management, and maintenance of the solution’s technical documentation
- Generate on-demand, opportunity-specific technical documentation
- Work closely with regional sales teams to co-own and promote ongoing Voca business opportunities
- Track and study market & customer needs to help progress product capabilities and features
- Collaborate with Product Management and Product Marketing to deliver field insights that impact the solution’s roadmap
- Enroll account team, partners, and internal company resources and develop, define and implement account strategy
Candidate Profile for EMEA Subject Matter Expert for VOCA
- Must be fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Minimum 3 years of experience in B2B Sales Engineering in Contact Center
- Experience selling or promoting AI technology is an advantage
- Experience with Microsoft Teams Voice is a plus
- Capable of developing high-quality relationships with prospects, customers and company colleagues
- Possess strong people’s skills and be a relationships builder; Be able to deal professionally with different personality types
- Consultative selling style
- Accurate and creative mindset for Sales Engineering advisory
- Teamwork and openness
What Our Client Offers
- Pension contribution
- 24 vacation days
- Attractive bonus scheme (80/20 split)
- Opportunity to work for a highly innovative company and a leader in its industry
- A chance for a long-term career
- Opportunity to work in a modern working environment or from home
Already imagine yourself in this position? To make the first step, click Apply or email us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to email@example.com.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team