INTERESTED IN THIS JOB? – CLICK HERE
+31 (0)70 311 7822
Our client, a highly respected and extremely prestigious global leader in the integrated energy and chemical industry, is looking for a highly motivated and experienced Employee Experience Advisor to join their dynamic, multicultural and multilingual organisation in The Hague.
In this role, you will be responsible for co-creating and implementing strategies that enhance employee experience, engagement, well-being and retention. You will work closely with teams across the organisation to identify areas for improvement and develop solutions that improve the employee experience.
Job Profile for Employee Experience Advisor
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Use continuous listening data as research to understand the employee journey and identify areas for improvement
- Use design thinking principles to develop innovative solutions to improve the employee experience
- Collaborate and co-create with cross-functional teams to design and implement employee-centric solutions
- Create and implement metrics to measure the effectiveness of employee experience and well-being initiatives
- Identify opportunities to enhance employee communication and collaboration
- Support and advise managers on employee experience-related matters
- Create and organise events which complement wellness and engagement initiatives
Candidate Profile for Employee Experience Advisor
- Must be fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field is required
- 3+ years of experience in employee experience, design thinking, or a related field
- Experience working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Passion for creating exceptional employee experiences
- Role-model in employee experience and wellbeing
What Our Client Offers
- Competitive salary
- 13th-month salary
- Subsidised canteen
- Travel costs reimbursement
- Opportunity to build a long-term and stable career
- Opportunity to work in the number one oil company in the world
Already imagine yourself in this position? To make the first step, click Apply or email us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to email@example.com.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team