Call: +31 (0)70 3117822
Would you like to join a team of great hardworking and flexible people?
Our client is the world’s largest company providing oilfield services and technology products within the oil and gas industry, with a presence in more than 80 countries worldwide and over 90 years market experience. They are currently looking for an Equipment Operator to join their team in Coevorden.
Please note we are looking for a candidate that is flexible to work during night/weekend shifts as needed. Some occasions may call for work in the rain or snow in the winter season; both on and offshore.
Job Profile for Equipment Operator
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Directly support the deployment of technology and service delivery at the customer field operating site
- Deliver safe, efficient, and reliable PSD to customers
- Identify opportunities to improve service delivery
- Assist field and maintenance crews with preparing equipment for operations
- Prepare equipment for rig up and rig down times
- Operate the equipment according to competency level and job requirement
- Maintain the required safety training
Candidate Profile for Equipment Operator
- Must be fluent in Dutch and English, both written and spoken. German is an advantage
- Background in mechanical / hydraulic machines, engines is an advantage
- Have at least 2 years of experience
- Must have experience working offshore and the applicable health, safety and environment (HSE) certifications
- Ensure job deliverables are accurate and delivered on time
- Participate in pre-job and Toolbox meetings with crew members
- Maintain good, safe working order of equipment according to standards, reporting
- problems or deviations
- Ensure individual and crew work safety
- Wear personal protective equipment (PPE) and observe HSE policies
What Our Client Offers
- Be part of a supportive team
- Travel costs reimbursement
- Opportunity to build a long-term career
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to email@example.com.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team