+31 (0)70 3117822
Our client is a globally leading supplier of high-grade refractory products, systems and services. With more than 14,000 employees across 35 countries and € 2.7 billion in revenue, they are the driving force of the refractory industry. However, to deliver the best results to their customers, the right technology has to be put in place to work effectively for the people.
Currently, they’re looking for a Market Intelligence Analyst for their team in Rotterdam, who will be gathering information and transforming it into valuable business findings and recommendations. The ideal candidate is fascinated by the market movements and knows how to lead our client one step ahead of the competition.
The Market Intelligence Analyst integrates our client’s Market Intelligence & Quotation Department by creating, tracking, and analysing market and competitor data to add value to the Sales Team, especially focused on competitively price refractories products in the Sales Region of Europe, CIS and Turkey.
Job Profile for Market Intelligence Analyst
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Maintains an in-depth knowledge of the steel market in Europe, CIS and Turkey and trends through reports reading, market research, data manipulation, and modeling
- Conducts market analyses to maintains an in-depth knowledge; identifies key market trends on the Steel Division, focused on Europe, CIS and Turkey
- Manages and supports internal tools to track competitors’ strategy and activity on designated markets, including scope and price levels
- Translates market insights into relevant findings and recommendations to the Sales team
- Delivers key regional reports based on secondary reports, market research, data manipulation, and modelling
- Leads the transformation of the Sales team by identifying innovative and sustainable digital/automated operations to make data easily accessible across the organisation
Candidate Profile for Market Intelligence Analyst
- Must be fluent in English, both written and spoken. Any other European language, especially German, will be considered as an asset
- Master’s Degree in Marketing, Economics, Business or related discipline
- 3+ years of experience in Market Intelligence or similar
- Proven project-focused experience with demonstrated success in prioritising and balancing multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Possess strong analytical skills translating market insights into relevant findings and recommendations to the Sales tea,
- Previous experience with CRM Microsoft Dynamics, Power BI, SQL is an advantage
- Proficient skills using SAP and overall knowledge of the tool is desirable
- Demonstrated ability to partner, manage, and influence
- Excellent organisational and multitasking skills with a strong work ethic
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral
- Prompt to travel when necessary
What Our Client Offers
- A detailed introduction into the tasks with your team and colleagues
- Challenging and diverse responsibilities within a multicultural and passionate work environment
- A responsible position with a high scope for action
- Cross-functional collaboration with an open-minded and innovative team
- Flat hierarchy with short decision-making processes
- Attractive training and development opportunities across all career stages
- Flexible working hours, health insurance contribution and competitive pension plan
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to email@example.com.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team