+31 (0)70 3117822
Do you want to join a professional start-up with a newly opened office in Varna, Bulgaria?
Who Are We?
With over 30 years of experience, Blue Lynx is a recognised market leader in the niche sector of multilingual talent acquisition and HR solutions. We work for international businesses in the Netherlands and abroad. Our clients, candidates and in-house staff are Dutch, Bulgarian and internationals who share a globally oriented mindset.
In 2019, our company opened its first office outside of the Netherlands and it was a major success. Just a few months down the road and thanks to the hard work of our employees, we are excited to continue growing in Varna, Bulgaria.
Blue Lynx has a great reputation thanks to the professionalism and work ethic of its fun multicultural team – a group of people who are passionate about what they do and share the Blue Lynx core values, mission and vision. Sounds like a team you would like to join? Great – we are hiring two Recruitment Administrators, so keep reading if you are interested in what this position involves.
Job Profile for Recruitment Administrator
This position is perfect for someone quick on their feet, who is adaptable and finds challenges to be exciting rather than off-putting.
Are you proactive, communicative, motivated, hardworking, friendly, and a people person? If so, you are exactly the colleague we are looking for in Varna, Bulgaria.
As a Recruitment Administrator, you will:
- Register and check incoming CVs in the Blue Lynx CRM
- Screen and approve candidates
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date information in the CRM throughout the whole recruitment cycle
- Manage email correspondence with candidates, organise CVs and other admissions documentation
- Call all newly registered candidates
- Liaise with candidates by phone and email to schedule interviews for Recruiters
- Maintain constant communication with Recruiters regarding newly registered candidates and/or when necessary the whole Recruitment cycle
- Answer general phone calls and inform callers about our services in a polite, informative and interesting manner
- Coordinate appointments
- Work in close cooperation with Recruitment consultants and Talent Sourcers
- Prepare and advertise job vacancies for our company website, as well as external job boards including LinkedIn
- Communicate with candidates regarding job vacancies
- Qualify and select suitable candidates for job vacancies from the database and job site CV databases
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Is fluent in both written and spoken English and Bulgarian. Any additional European language is an advantage
- Has a bachelor’s degree
- Has some relevant experience (1-3 years is preferred)
- Has excellent Word skills – working with tables, reformatting, and advanced formatting skills
- Is highly experienced working with databases and Outlook
- Has excellent telephone manners
- Can work in a high and fast-paced environment
- Has strong organisational skills and can prioritise effectively and efficiently
- Has the ability to work with remote teams
- Communicates and comprehends information accurately, clearly and concisely
- Has accurate typing skills
- Has the ability to do in-depth online research
- Are a people person with strong social skills and adaptability
- Has experience working with LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
- Is well-organised and detail-oriented
- Is proactive and result-oriented
- Has a strong hands-on mentality
- Has a good sense of humour and the ability to work in a team of internationals who work hard and laugh hard
In return, Blue Lynx Is Happy to Offer:
- 40-hour workweek
- 22 paid vacation days and all Bulgarian official holidays
- Personal target-related bonus
- Monthly company bonus scheme
- Annual company bonus based on results
- Multisport card – 50/50 contribution
- Assistance with travel costs to and from work
- The opportunity to join an organisation with a strong international presence
- Professional industry training, which will involve initial classroom training and ongoing mentoring
- Young and vibrant working environment
- A brand new and modern office, conveniently based near good public transport links and parking spaces for car owners
- Lots of room for individual growth and within the organisation
- Fun company social events
To apply for this position, all you will need to do is send us your CV in English at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to email@example.com.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team