+31 (0)70 311 7822
Our client is one of the most prestigious, fast-growing leaders in industrial construction machinery throughout Europe and Asia.
With a growing international team in Almere, the company is now looking for an Event Marketing Manager to further promote their fast-growing Excavator business at international and national tradeshows with their passionate Sales and Marketing team.
Job Profile for Event Marketing Manager
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Organise European international and national tradeshows with Dealers and other external and internal stakeholders
- Integrate the tradeshows in the brand and marketing campaigns
- Design and produce tradeshow materials e.g., banners, posters, and machine spec panels and promote them to the dealer network and improve Dealers’ tradeshow/open days events so that they look consistent from a branding perspective
- Integrate and maximise sales of the European branding goods and Scale Models sales at all tradeshows
- Be present at all major EU- and local-focused tradeshows
- Develop and manage the organisation of the tradeshows including external parties
- Develop tradeshows plans and procedures, checks and evaluations of tradeshows
- Budget and plan the tradeshows and monitor the budget processes (from €20 000 to €3 mil)
- Initiate ideas for booth building designs and machine layouts in line with the branding strategy
- Work closely with your colleagues to promote and make the event a success
- Collaborate with various external service providers such as booth designers and builders, catering, hosts and payment service providers, etc.
- Protect and maintain the values and guidelines of the brand name
- Support the dealer network in their tradeshows and campaigns in line with the branding strategy
- Manage different external agencies to help create the content of the marketing activities
- Ensure quality and consistency at every point of the brand presence
- Perform, participate in, or support Digital Marketing tasks during the off-season (create ideas for Social Networking Service (SNS) posts and their strategies, analyses of Digital marketing access etc.)
Candidate Profile for Event Marketing Manager
- Must be fluent in English, both written and spoken
- MBO+ or Bachelor’s degree
- 5-10 years of relevant experience in tradeshows or similar events management
- Proficient at computer tools (minimum MS Office)
- Able to respond quickly and effectively to changing priorities
- Great problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication, organisational, and interpersonal skills
- Able to create formal and attractive presentations
- Flexible to travel on weekends, sometimes a whole week
What Our Client Offers
- Travel cost reimbursement
- 25 vacation days per year based on full-time hours
- A challenging position in a multi-cultural and international company
- Pension plan
- Performance-based bonus
- An additional compulsory annual bonus
- Training sections
- Opportunity to travel worldwide
- Travelling to different countries
Already imagine yourself in this position? To make the first step, click Apply or email us your CV at email@example.com
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team