+31 (0)70 3117822
Our international client, a world-leading organisation in the IT/Software market is looking for an Executive Assistant to join their team in Schiphol.
The successful candidate is an energising individual that has a positive outlook on business and life, someone that can manage adversity, change, and complexity. You will need to have the ability to juggle multiple priorities and communicate confidently with stakeholders as you will be managing a busy schedule and some of the busiest inboxes in the industry.
The role would suit bright, ambitious individuals looking to leverage their expertise in supporting senior executives in their roles. Detailed knowledge of the client’s products is not essential – you will pick this up quickly – but an interest in technology and the environment in which a global technology business operates would be a great addition.
Job Profile for Executive Assistant
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Support the Head of the European Legal Central Team (ELCT) and the specific leadership team
- Proactively plan and organise complex diary management – coordinate internal and external meetings, ensuring an optimum schedule to make best use of the time
- Coordinate team morale, development and other team-building initiatives
- Assist with the creation of presentations to internal and external stakeholders using PowerPoint and Excel
- Manage and build a know-how system to capture knowledge, build playbooks and repositories
- Assist multiple individuals with expense reporting, purchase orders raising and team budget management, ensuring they are compliant
- Multi-destination complex travel management
- Ability to adjust and operate across multiple time zones with the flexibility required to support busy travel schedule
- Effectively interface with employees from other groups
- Other administrative duties as required
Candidate Profile for Executive Assistant
- Must be fluent in Dutch and English, both written and spoken
- High level of confidentiality, discernment and judgment, particularly given the sensitive work the team does
- Possess executive administrative potential in a complex environment with the ability to work independently, determining priorities
- Proficient with PowerPoint and Excel
- Strong teamwork and relationship management skills, and ability to work effectively with all working styles
- Confidence in managing team budgets
- Flexible in response to changing priorities and needs
- Able to manage smaller projects, work under pressure and consistently make deadlines
- Demonstrable ability and willingness to continuously acquire new skills and accept new challenges
- Strong oral and written communication, and capability to communicate clearly and effectively with senior leaders and a range of stakeholders
- Building relationships with key stakeholders around the business
- Proven ability to thrive in a fast-paced, highly-complex environment requiring resilience and persistence
- Reliability and integrity, together with an enthusiastic and positive attitude, and ability to use initiative, apply diplomacy and demonstrate resilience
What Our Client Offers
- Work in a dynamic, international environment
- Be part of a passionate and driven team
- 27 vacation days
- Open-plan office with dedicated workspace (post-Covid / currently working from home)
- Travel allowance
Already imagine yourself in this position? To make the first step, click Apply or email us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to email@example.com.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team