Call: +31 (0)70 3117822
Our client is a banking company that never loses sight of the role they play in other people’s financial well-being. Their focus is to help people and businesses move forward. Our client wants to help people make the right financial decisions, achieve dreams, targets and aspirations. They are dedicated to offering outstanding service, excellent advice and intuitive solutions to help their customers manage their finances in the ways they want to. Our client is looking for an Executive Assistant to join their team in Amsterdam.
Job Profile for Executive Assistant
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Provide administrative support to the Managing Directors (MD’s)
- Proactively manage and schedule the MD’s diary productively and in line with their priorities, ensuring they have the required documents and information for all internal and external meetings and events
- Run diary management and Outlook contact management as requested for the MDs
- Be responsible for coordination, collation and distribution of management reports when required
- Support the MDs in producing management information with project management activities. This will including activities such as meeting support, planning, reporting and issue management also ad hoc
- Be responsible for compilation and distribution of agendas, documents, presentations and minutes regular meetings
- Coordinate of business travels for the MDs, including flight and accommodation booking, as well as schedule preparation
- Organise meeting schedules and presentations for Senior Executives visiting the Amsterdam office as well as arrange access cards, desks and other requirements for visitors from other parts of company
- Accountable for preparation, organisation and management of internal and external visitors and functions, including events where necessary. Assist the other EAs at the London branch where necessary and requested. Reconciliation of cash and corporate credit card expenses (together with business travel reconciliations where necessary) on a monthly basis
- Provide general assistance as and when required including stationery, IT related equipment, printing, support colleagues with tight deadlines, recruitment, training providers and other general team requests
Candidate Profile for Executive Assistant
- Must be fluent in Dutch and English, both written and spoken
- Detain a related degree is a plus
- Have experience in the Banking sector
- Experience in Event Coordination is highly desirable
- Have organisational skills working with complex diaries as well as internal and external stakeholders at senior level
- Excellent verbal and written communication is required
- Be advanced in MS Office, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Able to self-manage
- Be proactive and positive approach while providing the highest levels of internal and external customer service
- Reliability, discretion and confidentiality are essential attributes
- Have excellent problem solving skills
- Take on tasks and multi-task at a high level is highly desired
- Proven influencing skills
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to email@example.com.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team