Call: +31 (0)70 3117822
Our client is one of the largest companies in the spirits and wine business. They make products from barrels to bottles handpicking all their ingredients and applying detailed planning along each step.
Just like bourbon production, our client’s employees work in many different aspects to create the best possible product. This way, customers can enjoy the world-class brands that our client guarantees to deliver.
If you are in high spirits about this job, then apply today. We are currently looking for an energetic and team-oriented Executive Assistant to join our client’s team in Amsterdam.
Job Profile for Executive Assistant
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Administrative and Organisation
- Process expense reports promptly and accurately
- Calendar management
- Make extensive travel arrangements, taking into account differing budgets and preferences
- Inbox management
- Manage visa applications and immigration requirements for business travel
- Manage invoicing and processing
- Monitor progress against budget throughout the fiscal year highlighting variances and opportunities for savings
- Coordinate and plan appointments, meetings, conferences dinners, social events and other events in Amsterdam and other locations
- Follow-up after meetings (e.g. prepares and circulates meeting minutes, tracks completion of follow-ups)
- Process general correspondence including preparation of emails, memos, letters, and other documents as directed
- Manage Expat’s calendars, expenses, and related tax administration
- Identify processes, technologies, or other means of improving efficiency and productivity for self and managers
- Collaborative and a team player alongside other executive assistants and other administrative colleagues as when needed
- Prepare working documents such as presentations and reports, using applications including Microsoft Office PowerPoint, Excel and Word. As well as Prezi and other online tools for virtual communication
- Prepare and communicate meeting documents such as agendas, meeting minutes, etc.
- Draft memos, letters and other correspondence for internal and external purposes
- Work with Corporate Communications and members of the Assistant’s Team Europe on the maintenance and evolution of our client’s European News Portal and Website
- Lead quarterly production meetings of All Europe Call deck
- Carry out ad hoc projects as required
Candidate Profile for Executive Assistant
- Must be fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Must have an MBO education or similar with substantial administrative assistance experience at a senior level and in-depth knowledge of administrative office functions
- Able to exercise discretion and handle confidential matter appropriately
- Excellent organisational skills in planning and prioritising work, to execute superbly multiple tasks under minimum supervision and follow through on commitment
- High degree of independent judgment and initiative, in a team-oriented, self-managed and multicultural working environment
- Ability and willingness to occasionally be flexible about working hours
- Able to handle deadlines and pressure in a fast-paced environment
- High level of professionalism and courtesy in performing administrative duties and communicating appropriately with a variety of contact point
- Ability and willingness to act as a member of a team, both with managers and their reports and with administrative colleagues
- Ability to develop and maintain effective work relationships
- Excellent computer skills
What Our Client Offers
- You will be part of a growing team with a group of people invested in your success
- Career development and experience within an international setting
- Every day brings something new, challenging you to think outside the box and initiate change
- Dynamic working environment in a tech-savvy and progressive office
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team