Call: +31 (0)20 4069180
Our client, a leading boutique investment manager dedicated to securing a sustainable future, is now hiring an Executive Assistant for their office in The Hague.
The company is a young and ambitious international organisation with a mission to contribute to climate change mitigation and adaptation in emerging markets, as well as poverty reduction.
The Executive Assistant will be supporting the CEO on executive and organisational fields.
Job Profile for Executive Assistant
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Support the CEO on executive and organisational fields, arrange all travel related activities for all Board Members
- Organise and maintain CEO’s diary
- Plan and schedule meetings
- Make complex international & domestic travel arrangements, including passport & visa procurement
- Manage expenses and CEO’s credit card claims
- Organise and maintain files and records, manage SharePoint
- Be prepared to manage competing priorities and complex tasks with minimal direction
- Plan and organise meetings, calls, conferences and team events with an emphasis on details
- Act as an extension of CEO
- Assist with executive email inboxes to help respond, prioritise and coordinate
- Support CEO on internal communication
- Assist in the development of presentational materials using PowerPoint and other tools
- Work collaboratively and manage relationships with external vendors and stakeholders
- General office duties, including screening and answering calls, open door, routing contracts and invoices for payment, filing, correspondence, etc.
- Take and record meeting minutes when needed
- Handle other duties as needed
Candidate Profile for Executive Assistant
- Must be fluent in English, both written and spoken. Dutch is an advantage
- Should have Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 5 – 10 consecutive years of experience in an administrative or executive assistant role supporting a senior executive
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Professional attitude, impeccable organisational and time-management abilities are a must
- Self-starting personality with the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Take initiative, be pro-active and flexible
- Exceptional attention to detail as well as ability to see the big picture
- Ability to act with discretion when handling confidential matters
What Our Client Offers
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team