+31 (0)70 338 4410
Our international client, a world-leading organisation in the IT/Software market, is now hiring an Executive Assistant to join their team in Schiphol.
Job Profile for Executive Assistant
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
Exec Assistant support (20% of time):
- Manage agendas
- Organise Travel – book flights and hotels
- Submit expenses
- Approve expenses for all people managers
- In Person meetings – book meeting rooms, catering, etc.
- Virtual meetings – ensure that everything is set up accordingly
Compliance (20% of time):
- Build a rhythm between Compliance, Finance, Sales Excellence and ensure they have their group calls
- Build slides for the group calls and put everything together
- Prepare the quarterly Tone at the Top internal communication
- Support on questions the team might have, including but not limited to:
- Use tools, such as myorder, msinvoice, msauthorize, cim, payment central
- Approve invoices for everything outside the Master Project Plan’s scope
Business Management (60% of time)
- Link with EMEA Business Management to have accurate Rhythm of Business (ROB)
- Partake in Monthly/Quarterly ROB coordination
- Collaborate with Business Operations and Sales Excellence to run daily/weekly business
- Coordinate to build Geo Visits and EMEA Leadership team visits
- Ensure the West Europe Consumer Channel Sales and Marketing (WE CCSM) OneNote is updated
- Make sure everything runs on deadlines – trainings, connects, etc.
- Update all the Distribution groups, teams’ groups, etc.
- Consolidate presentations and ensure proper planning
- Coordinate Executive visits
Candidate Profile for Executive Assistant
- Must be fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Experience in a similar role
- Sharp eye for detail, meet deadlines, flexible and independent
- Experience in a multicultural international environment and able to understand people with different background
- Possess strong written and verbal communication skills, proactive, and a strong team player
- Strong planning, organisational, time management, and problem-solving skills
- Able to carry out plans including organising and managing tasks, and resources to accomplish a defined objective
- Know how to react with appropriate urgency to situations and requests
- Able to deal with ambiguity, navigate uncertain situations, and drive for clarity
What Our Client Offers
- Work in a dynamic international environment
- Be part of a passionate and driven team
- Support/Allowance for working from home equipment
- 27 annual leave days per year, and all Dutch public holidays
- Travel allowance (Post-Covid)
- Pension plan
- Open-plan office with dedicated workspace (Post-Covid/currently working from home)
Already imagine yourself in this position? To make the first step, click Apply or email us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to email@example.com.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team