+31 (0)70 311 7822
Our client is the world’s leading internet entertainment service with 195 million paid memberships in over 190 countries enjoying TV series, documentaries, and feature films across a wide variety of genres and languages.
We are looking for an experienced Executive Assistant, Marketing to support the Central and Eastern Europe Marketing team in Amsterdam, reporting to the Regional Marketing Director. As part of the team, you will understand their priorities and business model and will be responsible for the organisational and operational activities. The team has gone through some changes and through COVID times, so our client needs someone who can not only be great in their day-to-day work but can identify opportunities to make the overall team more organised and efficient.
Job Profile for Executive Assistant, Marketing
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Manage various internal events/off-sites, including managing the flow of incoming and outgoing material
- Maintain calendars for multiple people including booking and confirming large cross-functional meetings across multiple time zones
- Coordinate travel arrangements, both domestically and internationally
- Administer and process travel and expense reports
- Communicate internally and externally
- Facilitate cross-team overviews such as budgets and recurring reporting
- Support additional projects if necessary based on business needs
Candidate Profile for Executive Assistant, Marketing
- Must be fluent in English, both written and spoken. Other additional languages are a plus
- Minimum 5 years of experience as an Executive Assistant supporting at CMO level, and supporting multiple executives
- Experience in an entertainment or media environment is ideal, interest in entertainment is a must
- Team-player who operates in a fast-paced, team-oriented setting
- Able to be discrete and maintain confidential information
- Understand how to prioritise and respond accordingly
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to multitask
- Proficiency in Google Mail and Apps
What Our Client Offers
- Opportunity to join a dynamic international environment
- Work for a global organisation
- Be part of a passionate and creative team
- 25 vacation days
- Travel allowance
Already imagine yourself in this position? To make the first step, click Apply or email us your CV at email@example.com.
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team