INTERESTED IN THIS JOB? – CLICK HERE
+31 (0)70 311 7822
Our client is a multinational petrochemical giant, which develops, explores and produces oil and gas in four core regions – Europe, the Middle East and Africa, the North Sea, and Asia-Pacific. Their mission is to become a leading supplier of sustainable fuels, chemicals and materials with a focus on circular economy solutions by 2030, and to be climate neutral by 2050.
They are now expanding and are looking for an Expert Logistics to join their Amstelveen team in the Netherlands. In this role, you will be working in a vibrant, experienced team, collaborating with other gas entities to achieve the client’s mission of becoming the leading integrated gas supplier.
Job Profile for Expert Logistics
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Balance group management by monitoring quantities prior to the delivery month
- Act as a contact person for customers and ensure compliance with Dutch/Belgium gas market regulations on all queries
- Monitor and analyse the quantity related to gas balancing, find solutions to prevent high imbalance cost
- Verify and further process network-related invoices, support Finance with year-end invoicing and prepare billing data for existing customers
- Ensure adaptation of processes in case of changing market rules
- Support departments with relevant logistic topics (Controlling, Accounting and Sales)
- Advise on the contractual implementation of the applicable market rules
- Responsible for transport costs calculations and booking of capacity for directly connected customers
- Communicate with market partners (network operators) and master data management
- Responsible for regulatory affairs in the Netherlands and Belgium in general, including reporting to authorities in Belgium and taking care of NL certificates
Candidate Profile for Expert Logistics
- Must be fluent in Dutch and English, both written and spoken
- University Degree in Commercial Business Administration is preferred
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in the gas/energy sector
- Comprehensive knowledge of Dutch and Belgium gas market rules and regulations
- Good knowledge of logistic tasks in relation to other activities, like Sales, Pricing Calculation, Contracts, Regulatory Affairs, and Customer Account contacts for the Netherlands and Belgium
- Strong IT and analytical thinking, Excellent MS Office skills
- Demonstrate goal and results-oriented behaviour to achieve targets on time
- An empathetic person who is an excellent communicator and loves working in a team
What Our Client Offers
- Competitive salary
- Hybrid working opportunity
- 25 vacation days
- Great bonus scheme
- Travel allowance
- Pension scheme and Health program
Already imagine yourself in this position? To make the first step, click Apply or email us your CV at email@example.com
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team