+31 (0)70 3117822
Our client is the world’s largest company providing oilfield services and technology within the oil and gas industry. They operate in more than 80 countries worldwide and have over 90 years of market experience.
They are currently looking for an Explosives Safety Officer to join their team in Ijmuiden.
Would you like to join a team of great, hard-working and flexible people?
Job Profile for Explosives Safety Officer
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Keep up-to-date with local explosives regulation and maintain compliance according to the regulation
- Keep and maintain a record of explosive items – all movement in and out of the Netherlands, storing, financial value, hazmat, compliance documents, etc.
- Track and trace – scanning of explosive items as per local regulation (each item to be scanned in/out NL or shipped for any NL job)
- Maintain and apply for local explosive licenses (storage, importing, shipping, disposal)
- Any day-to-day work related to explosives
- Be a local focal point for the client and the Dutch regulatory body for any explosive-related matter
What Our Client Offers
- 25 vacation days per year based on full-time employment
- Travel costs reimbursement
- Be part of a supportive team
Already imagine yourself in this position? To make the first step, click Apply or email us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to email@example.com.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team