+31 (0)70 311 7822
Our client is the biggest company in the Logistics field in Qatar. Established in 2004, they have an extensive regional footprint in the MENA region. With a global freight network of 600+ offices and a solid logistics infrastructure spanning over 3.8 million sq.m., the company was an official partner of FIFA World Cup 202.
Currently, they are looking for an Export Employee Perishables to join their office in the Rozenburg, Amsterdam area.
Job Profile for Export Employee Perishables
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Handle the full process of air freight shipments
- Maintain contact with customers, carriers, airlines, and suppliers
- Plan and organise goods flows
- Advise customers on logistics issues and offer appropriate solutions
- Book shipments with the airlines
- Provide all necessary documentation (airway bills, customs documentation,
- CMRs, ACN receipts, etc.)
- Check and label shipments at third-party locations at Schiphol
Candidate Profile for Export Employee Perishables
- Must be fluent in Dutch and English, both written and spoken
- Minimum MBO working and thinking level
- Experience in the export of Perishables is an advantage
- Must be proactive and like to think of solutions
- Stress resistance and very accurate
What Our Client Offers
- 26 Vacation Days
- Pension Plan
- Travel Allowance (home to work)
- Opportunity for career development and long-term assignment
Already imagine yourself in this position? To make the first step, click Apply or email us your CV at email@example.com
Candidates may be required to present references and diplomas, and may have a background check done as a part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team