Call: +31 (0)70 3117822
Our client, a leading provider of collaboration, development and issue tracking software for teams, is looking for a Facilities Manager to join their team in Amsterdam.
This role will give you the opportunity to join a fast-paced environment in a constantly growing company, where people are both hard-working as well as fun and supportive.
If you are interested, do not hesitate and apply today.
Job Profile for Facilities Manager
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Day-to-day management of all operational aspects of the company’s workplace environment in Amsterdam
- Third party vendor management in conjunction with the Workplace Experience Site Manager (WESM) and seek quotations from service providers as necessary
- Proactively develop and manage the relationship with the internal customers and the Workplace Experience (WE) team, liaise with the project team and provide operational building management input
- Ensure that the building meets the locally required compliance standards and the overall company’s FM philosophy
- Liaise with the F&B vendor on day to day basis to ensure agreed services are delivered satisfactorily
- Handle the security vendor, the distribution and collection of security access passes as well as physical security arrangements for events
- Manage vendor contracted deliverables and contract relationships with Indoor Plants, Office Supplies, Pest Control, Waste Disposal, etc. as well as any additional minor service agreements for operations
- Monitor & manage building cleaning standards across the site including inspections, contractor performance evaluations and reporting on expenditure
- Work with WESM to ensure that regular inspections & contractor performance evaluations occur and that they are in line with the agreed program
- Support occasional reception cover for breaks and unplanned/planned leave
- Complaints management in relation to cleaning, F&B, waste management, etc.
- Oversee all workplace enablement functions for churn/relocation projects (e.g. removal lists, lift management, cleaning) in conjunction with WE Team
- Administrate internal inbox for FM services and action work requests accordingly
- Ensure compliance with all health, security, environment and risk management policies and procedures and support the timely instigation of fire warden / first aid training programs
- Understand and manage all leasing requirements for the client’s site in Amsterdam
- Track spend for FM vendors within agreed systems and ensure that vendor invoicing is accurate and timely submitting invoices received for payment
- Work with WE lead to prepare & issue of building notifications to internal staff
- Manage the induction and onboarding of contractors/vendors as required to support the safety policy of the company’s site
- Regulate & investigate incidents when needed (including participate in post-incident review for critical incidents)
Candidate Profile for Facilities Manager
- Must be fluent in Dutch and English, both written and spoken
- 3 years of hands-on experience in Facility Management
- Project management and excellent communication skills are crucial requirements
- Must be customer focused and be able to build strong relationships with internal customers and external vendors
- Tech savvy – to be able to work and learn about different systems (e.g. Dropbox, Google Drive, Chat boxes)
- Highly organised, able to work in a fast-pasted environment and shifting priorities
- Empathetic, honest and trustworthy
What Our Client Offers
- An industrial office with great hip facilities located in the heart of Amsterdam
- International and fun working environment
- Opportunity to meet with top-notch technical professionals
- Travel allowance
- Friday drinks
- Free lunch
- On-site parking for bikes and monthly car parking subscription for €250 net per month
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team