+31 (0)70 3117822
Our international client, one of the world's foremost executive search and leadership advisory consulting firms, is now looking for a Facilities Manager to join their team in Amsterdam.
You will be responsible for insuring and supporting the daily functionality at the office. This includes but is not limited to purchasing and procurement, and managing office-related matters including maintenance, vendor negotiations and reception tasks.
If you are interested in joining a global corporate office as a next step in your career, apply with us today.
Job Profile for Facilities Manager
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Coordinate all building-related matters including maintenance, janitorial services, and Safety and Security
- Be first point of contact for cleaning and catering
- Negotiation and management of vendor contracts
- Handle purchasing and procurement for office supplies, furniture, food service and IT peripherals. You will have to ensure that supplies are well-equipped and the office is fully stocked
- Attend quarterly tenant meetings with the building management
- Participate in the onboarding of new hires/offboarding of departing employees
- Be the back-up for the reception desk when needed
Candidate Profile for Facilities Manager
- Must be fluent in Dutch and English, both written and spoken
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- 2-3 years of similar experience in a highly professional environment
- Well-organised and efficient individual with good communication skills and a service-minded attitude
- Able to multi-task in a fast-paced and highly professional environment, and to operate in a central role within the department
- A strong team player, yet able to work independently
- Self-motivated, proactive, energetic and tenacious
- Creative, pragmatic problem solver with an intuitive sense for understanding priorities
- Able to work on multiple tasks requiring diverse skillsets simultaneously
- Willing to assume and tackle new responsibilities individually and as a team member
- Eager to participate in numerous and multi-disciplined internal and external project teams
- Excellent attention to detail
- Positive attitude and sense of humour
- Affinity with IT
What Our Client Offers
- Competitive salary
- Pension contribution
- Health insurance contribution
- 26 vacation days per year
- Travel expenses (for employees living outside Amsterdam)
- The opportunity to become part of a renowned Executive Search firm
Already imagine yourself in this position? To make the first step, click Apply or email us your CV at email@example.com
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team