+31 (0)70 338 4410
Our client, a direct supplier of high-quality seafood with a presence in major seafood landing ports, is seeking a motivated Factory Manager to join their team in Ijmuiden.
The Factory Manager will be responsible for boat and fishing management, storage, logistics and export of the products. You will collaborate with the warehouse employees and supervise the entire working process to ensure the best quality of services.
If you have a strong sense of responsibility, excellent management skills and happen to love seafood, apply today and let us know that you are interested in the position.
Job Profile for Factory Manager
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Plan Base/Warehouse operations according to the integrated and coordinated plans of all groups of the company and their related chain of the business processes to achieve the best and most efficient result of the costs of the provided services and internal processes
- Related chain of the business and service processes are boats management, fishing management, transport management and transport service, base/warehouse maintenance and storage service. Sales in EU and export services
- Ensure product quality control
- Constant traceability, recording and control
- Establish and manage work of the caretaker’s department
- Control maintenance of the whole base/warehouse assets and other related systems
- Establish the sales department and manage its operations
- Establish office management department and manage its operations
- Coordinate and provide to outsourced and internal accounting department timely all necessary financial documentation
- Coordinate with the group management salary systems and number of positions for each base/warehouse department
- Hire and fire staff
- Prepare plans and manage all base/warehouse operations and staff
Candidate Profile for Factory Manager
- Must be fluent in Dutch and English, both written and spoken
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent is preferred but not required
- Related experience in the food service industry is preferred
- Proven ability to plan, develop, and manage business processes
- Proficiency with numeric data analysis and sales reporting systems
- Effective communication, both written and verbal
What Our Client Offers
- 22 days annual paid leave
- Pension plan
- Medical insurance contribution
- Initial training for the role
Already imagine yourself in this position? To make the first step, click Apply or email us your CV at email@example.com
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team