+31 (0)70 3117822
Our client is a successful dynamic technology business operating in the telecommunications industry. They enable enterprises and service providers to build and operate all-IP voice networks for delivering unified communications, contact centres and hosted business services, whether in the cloud or on-premises.
We’re now looking for an experienced Field Application Engineer to join their EMEA Services Team and support customers across East Europe. The team provides level 2/3 support and Professional Services to customers across EMEA. Primarily by our client’s SIP, Data Networking and Voice-over-IP (VOIP) gateways, IP Phones, Unified Communications (UC) Applications and Appliances.
Please note that this is a freelancing position.
Job Profile for Field Application Engineer
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Be part of the team responsible for the reported issues resolution cycle
- Support the company’s customers and partners for all company’s products according to Service-Level Agreement
- Support customers through remote sessions
- Troubleshoot and Debug
- Reproduce issues in the lab
- Ensure high customer satisfaction level
- Collaborate with back-end support/Research and Development (R&D) for level 4 issues resolution
- Administrate the External Customer Support accounts
- Handle directly support tickets and Professional Services activities
- On-call duty
Candidate Profile for Field Application Engineer
- Must be fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Have Bachelor’s degree Engineering or University Diploma in Telecommunications, Electrical Engineering or Computer Science
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a customer-facing technical role
- In-depth, hands-on experience with Telecommunications equipment (e.g. Voice & UC technologies, Data networking equipment, PSTN protocols, VOIP protocols, TCP/IP, MS Servers infrastructure, etc.)
- Experience writing application notes and technical/project documents
- Knowledge of Microsoft Unified Communications solutions (Skype For Business/Teams)
- Have SBC experience, knowledge in Sonus Networks, Acme Packets, Avaya, Cisco, Patton, Sangoma technologies or solutions
- In-depth experience in Data Networking and Telephony
- Confident user of OEM/Vendor or Service Provider, knowledge in Telephony, ACD, PBX, Voice Communication systems or solutions
What Our Client Offers
- Extensive training
- Opportunity to build a testing lab at your home
- Lab equipment provided
- Business travel expenses are reimbursed
- Other benefits as per local regulations
Already imagine yourself in this position? To make the first step, click Apply or email us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to email@example.com.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team