+31 (0)70 3117822
Our client is a successful, dynamic technology business operating in the telecommunications industry.
We are looking for a Field Marketing Manager (Northern Europe) to join their team in Almere.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone in the early stage of their marketing career who wants to gain valuable marketing, business development and multinational experience.
The focus of this role is to provide marketing and lead management support in Benelux, Nordics plus other markets.
Job Profile for Field Marketing Manager (Northern Europe)
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Plan and execute field marketing activities in line with objectives and budget, as guided by marketing leadership and aligned with local sales/business leaders
- Drive the client’s demand generation and brand credibility with target end customers and partners through marketing initiatives and campaigns, including but not limited to:
- Events (live and virtual/online conferences and tradeshows)
- Digital marketing (email, digital media platforms, digital advertising, social media)
- Engagement with local press/media and influencers/analysts
- Content creation and localisation (video blogs, blog posts, case studies, web content etc)
- Social media evangelists for the company in local markets
- Engage with channel and strategic partners to drive co-marketing activities to generate leads and build the brand
- Work with marketing colleagues in EMEA and HQ to leverage and regionalise global campaigns
- Follow up, qualify and convert incoming leads/Marketing Qualified Leads (MQLs) to sales opportunities
- Work with local sales to track lead quality and effectiveness
Candidate Profile for Field Marketing Manager (Northern Europe)
- Must be fluent in Dutch and English, both written and spoken. Fluency in French is advantageous
- Have a University degree or professional qualification in Marketing or Business
- Minimum 3 years successful marketing experience in a B2B technology sector, either unified communications, telecom, software, IT, managed services, SaaS and/or cloud technologies
- Experience in B2B demand generation initiatives including via digital marketing
- Strong oral/written communication skills, business-led but comfortable with technology
- Working knowledge of creating and delivering presentations to customers and partners
- Experience in executing marketing initiatives jointly with partners
- Knowledge in Microsoft 365 applications – Teams, Office apps
- Understanding of marketing automation and CRM tools
What Our Client Offers
- Pension contribution
- 24 vacation days
- Up to €500 reimbursement of travel expenses
- Opportunity to work for a highly-innovative company, leader in its industry
- A chance for a long-term career
Already imagine yourself in this position? To make the first step, click Apply or email us your CV at email@example.com
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team