Call: +31 (0)20 4069180
The logistics industry is ripe for digital disruption and our client is ready to shake things up. Being a vibrant, fast-moving Start-up linked to the world’s largest container shipping company based out of The Hague, their goal is to change the industry fast with their people and product, sparking profound digital transformation. In order to achieve their ambitions they are looking for an Field Sales Representative, Dutch speaker, that will assist them in the Dutch market.
Our client have an ambitious vision of simplifying Freight Forwarding to a degree where everybody – no matter their background – can book freight forwarding services, online and with only a few clicks. They will achieve this by creating an excellent user experience with simplicity for the user in the core.
Their team is a very dynamic and fast growing, being one of the best and brightest across fields, from industry experts, to experience designers, to developers. And they are all united by a single mindset – one that encourages creativity, risk-taking, and a “take charge” attitude.
Job Profile for Field Sales Representative
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Responsible to acquire and retain new customers for the client. The company's new customers can be current customers or new customers that need a simpler shipping experience
- You will master the customers front-end to be able to guide customers through the onboarding and booking process
- Identify and qualify leads from internal and external sources with the support of insides sales and marketing
- Lease with Customer Care and Pricing teams to make sure customers get a great service
- Maintain key stakeholders updated on pipeline and results through the clients’ CRM and weekly touch points
- Gather, classify and communicate to clients’ HQ unsatisfied customers’ needs
- Provide input to the design of the clients’ Go-to-market strategy and tactics in the local market and globally
Candidate Profile for Field Sales Representative
- Must be fluent in Dutch and English, both written and spoken
- Over 2 years’ experience in sales
- Proven record of targeting, pursuing and winning clients
- Experience identify customers’ pain points and building a value argumentation based on them
- Experience in selling new products to current customers and in selling services based on technology is desirable
- Able to take ownership, communicate excellently online, guide others through the process and build relationships
- Highly motivated, driven by positive energy and results driven, and always being able to sell the value instead of the price
What Our Client Offers
- Opportunity to participate on the most exciting Corporate Start-up disrupting the Freight Forwarding industry with people and technology
- Work as spokesperson for the clients’ mission to make shipping simple, helping shape them into a commercial success
- Recognition of your work from the top leadership of our the client and their Group
- Integrate a team that is young in spirit, ambitious but also experienced, in a multicultural environment handling a multinational business
- Participate in the shaping of the clients’ commercial success
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team