+31 (0)70 311 7822
Our client specialises in providing in-store retail IT systems, services, solutions, project management and support platforms. With over 20 years of experience, they work with some of the biggest household brand names on the high street in the fashion and hospitality sectors, building close working long-standing partnerships built on trust and expertise.
We are looking for a Field Service Engineer to join their team in Leusden, Utrecht.
The Field Service Engineer position has a key role in resolving customer-affecting technical issues in a timely fashion to maintain maximum customer satisfaction. Assisting with the day-to-day project and break-fix, hardware configuration, and EPOS/network support.
Job Profile for Field Service Engineer
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Provide onsite service and support to customers
- Work with a varied range of Electronic Point of Sale (EPOS) technology, including, but not limited to, workstations, servers, printers, networks, and vendor-specific hardware and software
- Serve as a Senior Technical Resource assisting both end-users and less experienced support analysts in effectively identifying issues and using effective troubleshooting techniques to resolve end-user technical issues
- When needed do some config and warranty repair work at the company’s office as per company and customer requirements
Candidate Profile for Field Service Engineer
- Must be fluent in English, both written and spoken
- 1-2 years of experience performing field service duties
- Driver’s License B
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Able to work professionally with all levels of client organisations staff
- Expertise in troubleshooting, diagnosing and solving complex problems
- Self-directed, able to prioritise and effectively handle multiple service requests at times under high pressure and challenging situations
- Excellent organisational, time management, written and verbal communication skills
- Able to work quickly and accurately in a shared community environment
- Know how to complete multiple tasks with minimal direction or supervision
- Hardware and network connectivity troubleshooting skills
- Able to listen and analyse customer needs and to interact with end-users, vendors, and client IT departments
- Present a positive image that reflects well on the organisation
- Able to travel across all of EU with a focus on The Netherlands and the surrounding EU countries
- Attention to detail is essential
What Our Client Offers
- 25 Paid holidays and all Public holidays
- Overtime Pay
- Pension contribution (after probationary period)
- Annual contract with a view to permanent employment
- Versatile job in a small team based in the Netherlands
- Work closely with the team of international Engineers throughout Europe
- Laptop and mobile
- Training is provided
- Hugely diverse and growing clientele and an open, stimulating and respectful working environment within one of the most forward-thinking IT companies
- Non-hierarchical organisation and fast decision-making processes
- Challenging position with a high degree of independence within an organisation with a strong growth ambition
Already imagine yourself in this position? To make the first step, click Apply or email us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to email@example.com.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team