+31 (0)70 311 7822
Our client is a leading, global professional services and technology company and a certified “Great Place to Work”. They provide services and software that help several large organisations manage their non-employee workforce. They work with leading Fortune 500 companies and other large organisations delivering value by engaging and managing their non-employee workforce, improving talent quality, procuring services, providing savings, and managing risk and compliance.
We are looking for a Field Services Consultant (FSC) to join their team. This role is responsible for ensuring all accounts are sufficiently staffed. You will work closely with vendors, client hiring managers, and cross-functional teams, utilising our client’s award-winning software, to ensure smooth service delivery. Due to the nature of the role, the FSC must be able to adapt to different working environments, teams and practices, building a reputation as a trusted and reliable resource.
Job Profile for Field Services Consultant
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Provide coverage to any field role Client Services Consultant (CSC) – Program Manager (PM) as required
- Maintain strong knowledge of all of the services – payroll, staffing desk, Independent Contractors (IC) compliance, CCS, lifecycle (full training will be provided)
- Develop expert knowledge of the Applicant Tracking System, and adapt this knowledge to any working environment
- Quickly develop an understanding of each client, their processes, Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), pricing structure and contract with the company – maintain own records to ensure smooth assimilation and ensure take time to develop understanding when entering a new client
- Apply sound judgement and good decision-making skills when handling critical Employee Relations issues, requesting support and guidance when needed
- Ensure agreed screening and pre-employment checks take place in line with client requirements
- Maintain accurate and complete records for all in-scope worker
- Manage the end-to-end engagement of client-sourced talent with the current client group including ensuring the worker is correctly processed through payroll
- Work efficiently with approved staffing desk suppliers to maintain relationships
- Ensure appropriate information has been gathered to assess whether the worker is an Independent Contractors (IC) and carry out relevant checks to ensure compliance (utilising expertise as required)
- Provide great customer service support to the client group
- Conduct critical training with all end users related to co-employment, harassment prevention, etc to ensure compliance and mitigate risk, when applicable
- Ensure consistent, and thorough communication to all involved parties
- Brief suppliers, arrange interviews, discuss candidates with hiring managers and carry out induction meetings for new starters
Candidate Profile for Field Services Consultant
- Must be fluent in English, both written and spoken. Working knowledge of a second language is advantageous
- Strong academic record
- 3 years of experience working in a relevant area such as Sales, Marketing, Staffing Industry Operations, HR/Recruiting Or Customer Service
- Remote working but travel is expected across Netherlands and EMEA
- Know the Agency Workers Regulations and how they apply to contingent workers
- Have practical knowledge of employment law
- Good communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Able to sit at a desk for extended periods and to travel both between company buildings and to different client sites: this included national and international travel
What Our Client Offers
- Pension benefits and additional medical contribution
- 31 vacation days per year
- Laptop and mobile
- Positive and international work environment
Initial training is provided
Already imagine yourself in this position? To make the first step, click Apply or email us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to email@example.com.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team