+31 (0)70 3117822
Do you want to join an established Dutch company and its new shared service centre in Varna, Bulgaria? Then keep reading.
Who Are We?
With over 30 years of experience, Blue Lynx is a recognised market leader in the niche sector of multilingual talent acquisition and HR solutions. We work for international businesses in the Netherlands and abroad. Our clients, candidates and in-house staff are Dutch, Bulgarian and internationals who share a globally oriented mindset.
In 2019, our company opened its first office in Bulgaria and it was a major success. Thanks to the hard work of our employees, we are excited to continue growing in Varna, Bulgaria.
Blue Lynx has a great reputation thanks to the professionalism and work ethic of its fun multicultural team – a group of people who are passionate about what they do and share the Blue Lynx core values, mission and vision. Sounds like a team you would like to join? Great! We are looking for a Finance Assistant, so keep reading to find out more about the role.
Job Profile for Finance Assistant
You will be an integral member of the shared service centre back-office team based in The Hague working alongside the other back-office team members who are based in both The Hague and Varna, Bulgaria. You will be part of a team consisting of the HR Director, Operations Manager, 2 HRBP’s and the Senior Finance Assistant. You will be reporting to the Operations Manager. The back-office team takes care of all the Finance, HR, Operations and Facilities matters for both Blue Lynx offices and the 3 pillars of our organisation – contracting (uitzenden), corporate (in-house) and HR services (external projects).
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
Supporting with all Finance activities in Bulgaria and the Netherlands:
- Assist with bank reconciliations, remittance statements, invoices, etc. in the online accounting software
- Monthly invoicing – assist with Accounts Receivables for all entities
- Support with all Accounts Payable bookkeeping and data entry
- Assist with processing monthly timesheets and expense claims
- Salary administration and payroll assistance
- Assist with both salary administration and finance reports
- Responsible for updating and maintaining all finance-related databases and spreadsheets
- Assist with the NEN Audit (certification for industry high standards and compliance) requirements/preparation and providing support on audit dates (bi-yearly)
- Utilise Clients’ MSP (Managed Service Providers) systems for all matters related to contractors employment details, invoicing and payments
- Assist with all daily finance-related queries, including client’s rates, chasing payments, etc.
- Assist with ordering office supplies
- Assist in the creation and/or maintenance of finance manuals, templates and group mailings
- Liaise with our Bulgarian external Accountant and Lawyer for the Bulgarian office finances and payroll
Candidate Profile for Finance Assistant
- Must be fluent in Bulgarian and English, both written and spoken
- Bachelor’s degree is required
- Minimum 1 year of Finance experience
- Excellent Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel skills
- Excellent telephone manners
- Experience with databases or online tools/platforms
- Experience using Accounting Software
- Comfortable with working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to prioritise effectively and efficiently
- Able to work in a team and independently
- Experience working remotely or with remote teams is an advantage
- Communicates and comprehends information quickly, accurately, clearly and concisely
- People person with strong social skills, adaptability and empathy
- Well-organised, detail-oriented, proactive and has a can-do attitude
- Problem-solver and outside-the-box thinker
What Blue Lynx Offers
- Competitive salary in line with experience
- 40 hour working week
- 22 paid vacation days and all Bulgarian National bank holidays
- Assistance with travel costs to and from work
- Flexibility to work from home both during and after the Covid pandemic
- Monthly company performance-based bonus scheme eligibility
- Annual company performance-based bonus eligibility
- Recruitment referral bonus scheme eligibility
- Multi-sport card 50/50 contribution
- 60 lv net Food voucher
- Joining an established international company with 2 offices in 2 countries
- Ongoing training and mentoring
- Flat organisational structure, young and vibrant working environment
- Brand new modern office
- Lots of room to grow as an individual and grow within the team and organisation
- Fun company social events (post-Covid)
Already imagine yourself in this position? To make the first step, click Apply or email us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to email@example.com.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team