+31 (0)70 3117822
Our international client, one of the world's top executive search and leadership advisory consulting firms, is now looking for a new Finance Assistant to be based in their office in Amsterdam. The firm has 56 offices located in strategic markets in all major cities throughout the world such as Amsterdam, Chicago and Shanghai.
The Finance Assistant role is a temporary position. You will be responsible for the receipt, distribution and posting of Vendor invoices into Company's Global Accounting package, preparation of invoice settlements, and ad-hoc analytical work for the Corporate Team.
If you are looking to advance your skills and challenge yourself in a global consultancy environment, please do not hesitate to apply now!
Job Profile for Finance Assistant
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Maintains and clears invoices from the Accounts Payable in-boxes
- Distributes AP invoices to Internal authorisers ensuring quick turnaround to meet Vendor credit terms
- Communicates with Vendors any discrepancies on invoices, resolving issues to the satisfaction of both parties
- Scans and records invoices including any back up containing authorisations of payment
- Codes authorised invoices correctly
- Updates new Vendor information
- Reviews Vendor statements following up on any missing invoices
- Provides reporting information based in the Purchase Ledger
- Assists Corporate Accountants’ with ad-hoc work as required
- Files invoices on settlement
Candidate Profile for Finance Assistant
- Must be fluent in English, both written and spoken
- An Accounting qualification preferable
- Understands Accounting packages such as Navision
- Experience with Workday tool is an asset
- Has an eye for detail
- Has a sense of urgency
- Ability to work and communicate at all levels within the organisation
- Sound judgement skills
- Ability to balance priorities
- Team player with the ability to work on their own initiative
- Organised and willing, self-motivated and energetic
What Our Client Offers
- Pension contribution
- Health insurance contribution
- Vacation days
- Travel expenses (for employees living outside Amsterdam)
- Free in-house lunches
- The opportunity to be a part of a dynamic team on a highly executive level
- The opportunity to work in an international working environment
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team