Call: +31 (0)70 3117822
Do you want to work for a young professional established startup in Bulgaria with a twist? Blue Lynx is hiring in Varna.
With over 30 years of experience, Blue Lynx is a recognised market leader in the niche sector of multi-lingual talent acquisition and HR solutions. We work for international businesses in the Netherlands and abroad. Our clients, candidates and in-house staff are both Dutch, Bulgarian and international who share the following collective elements: multicultural, multilingual and globally orientated.
We are hiring a Finance Assistant , are you interested?
Do you want to be one of our first team members to kick start this exciting, innovative and fast moving office? Blue Lynx has a great reputation due to our professional service, work ethics and fun multi-cultural team who are passionate about our core values, mission and vision www.bluelynx.com. We are excited to grow our team in Varna. We are excited that this startup will be managed by Blue Lynx staff who have many years of working for Blue Lynx and have industry experience.
Are you proactive, communicative, motivated, hardworking, friendly, and a people person? If so, you are exactly the colleague we are looking for in Varna, Bulgaria.
Job Profile for Finance Assistant
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Assist with the month end contractor invoicing, recruitment invoices, and HR services invoices
- Assist with controlling, processing and chasing monthly timesheets and expenses
- Assist with accounts receivables bookkeeping
- Assist with adding clients in bookkeeping and making new invoice templates per client and per new contractor starter
- Assist with accounts payables bookkeeping and data entry
- Assist with online HR tool management, maintenance and data entry. This includes new starters, leavers, mutations, changes of personal details, leave and illness registration, etc.
- Assist in monthly salary administration and payroll both internally and for payroll services
- Assist with illness registration in the ARBO tool
- Responsible for updating and maintaining internal databases and spreadsheets (e.g. payroll sheet, the brain, etc.)
- Administrative assistance and support for the Shared Services Centre (back office) – including administration, scanning, filing, etc.
- Jointly responsible for the finance related queries within the HR inbox (e.g. leave, illness, maternity leave, expenses, salary queries, rate calculations, salary calculations, proformas, completing employers’ declarations, etc.)
- Jointly responsible for the Finance related invoicing queries within the Finance inbox, including sending of invoices from the Finance email account
- Responsible for sending timesheet and expense reminders, both internal and external, plus other finance related correspondence
- Daily correspondence with staff through email and phone regarding Finance related questions
Candidate Profile for Finance Assistant
Ideally you have a minimum of 1 year experience within Finance. In addition, you have previous customer service, recruitment or sales experience enabling you to smoothly transition into a shared service centre and working approach. Experience with an online HRM tool is an advantage.
- Must be fluent in Bulgarian and English, both written and spoken. Any additional European language is an advantage
- Minimum of 1 year HR, Finance experience
- Very strong Word and Excel knowledge
- Proactive self-motivator
- Good planning and coordination and prioritisation skills
- Great attention to detail
- Able to meet and exceed deadlines and KPI’s
- Must have a no nonsense attitude
- Willing and able to go the extra mile when needed
- An entrepreneurial mindset – room for personal and professional growth
- Must be able to multitask and work in a dynamic and ever changing environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Must have a good sense of humour
What Blue Lynx Offers
- 1,300 BGN
- 40 hour work week
- 22 paid vacation days and all Bulgarian National bank holiday
- Assistance with travel costs to and from work
- Monthly company bonus scheme
- Annual company performance based bonus
- Multi-sport card 50/50 contribution
- Joining an established international organisation with 3 offices in 2 countries
- You will be given best industry training which will involve initial classroom training and ongoing mentoring
- Flat hierarchical organisation, young and vibrant working environment
- Brand new modern office
- Lots of room to grow as an individual and grow within the organisation
- Fun company social events
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team