INTERESTED IN THIS JOB? – CLICK HERE
+31 (0)70 311 7822
Our client is one of the top 5 pharmaceutical companies with an extensive client portfolio worldwide.
They are currently expanding their team in the Netherlands and are looking for a Financial Officer.
Please note: This is a part-time position – 24 hours per week.
Job Profile for Financial Officer
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Co-responsible for the day-to-day activities of the Finance department
- Ensure the processing of purchase invoices, sales invoices and bank statements
- Monitor the debtors
- Contribute to the periodic reporting
- Support various other activities related to financial administration
Candidate Profile for Financial Officer
- Must be fluent in Dutch and English, both written and spoken
- Completed MBO course
- Affinity with automated systems and good knowledge of Excel
- Accurate and solution-oriented mindset
What Our Client Offers
- 27 vacation days
- Bonus opportunities
- Travel allowance
- Career growth opportunities
Already imagine yourself in this position? To make the first step, click Apply or email us your CV at email@example.com
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team