+31 (0)70 3117822
Our client is a global leader that offers a huge variety of aftermarket products within the automotive industry. Currently, they are rapidly expanding their customer base. In addition, they are increasing their product lines and number of departments. Therefore, their current teams are also growing. This is an opportunity for you to join an organisation in a very exciting phase of its development, to see how the company is transforming and to develop and grow further in your career together with them.
They are looking for a Financial Accounting Clerk to join their office located in 's-Hertogenbosch. Are you a professional with a background in accounting looking for a long-term and stable career? Are you looking for an exciting role where you can learn and develop on a daily basis? Then apply today.
Job Profile for Financial Accounting Clerk
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Data entry into ERP system – Accounts Payable/Accounts Receivable (AP/AR) transactions
- Match vendor invoices with purchase orders
- Process vendor expense invoices
- Process daily bank account mutations
- Process receipts credit card transactions
- Review customer balances and contact when necessary
- Follow up with overdue customers
- Able to communicate with other colleagues in the office and outside (sales)
- Able to communicate with customers and suppliers for issues
- Assist with ad-hoc duties when and as necessary
Candidate Profile for Financial Accounting Clerk
- Must be fluent in Dutch and speak an advanced level of English, both written and spoken. Fluency in any other language is an advantage
- Accounting/finance background (can be limited education/experience, but must have a basic knowledge of accounting principles)
- Proficient skills in Excel and other MS Office programs, including Outlook
- Computer savvy
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to take initiative
What Our Client Offers
- Excellent opportunity to join a fast-growing company
- Training provided
- 25 holidays
- Pension scheme
- Travel expenses allowance
- Opportunity to develop a long-term career
- International multilingual working environment
Already imagine yourself in this position? To make the first step, click Apply or email us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to email@example.com.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team