INTERESTED IN THIS JOB? – CLICK HERE
+31 (0)70 311 7822
Our client is a highly respected and extremely prestigious global leader in the integrated energy and chemical industry. They are currently looking for a Financial Analyst to join their dynamic, multicultural and multilingual organisation in The Hague.
This role takes care of analysing the portfolio of the company’s credit facilities and loans, performing Transfer Pricing benchmark analysis, maintenance of loan documentation, and other related activities.
Job Profile for Financial Analyst
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Analyse and maintain portfolio of credit facilities and intercompany loans
- Perform benchmark analysis on all 1G credit facilities and loans provided to the group companies/affiliates
- Review and maintain loan documentation and its usage activities
- Liaise with legal team on loan documentations related matters
- Interest calculations of loans
- Understand IFS 9 requirements in relate to Intercompany loans, and to ensure timely and accuracy of Expected Credit Loss (ECL) calculations
- Liaise and coordinate with affiliates ensuring accuracy of materials for loan ECL calculations
- Assist in timely preparation of the quarterly Treasury Management Report, other Group reporting obligations and ad-hoc requests
- Participate in Treasury projects
Candidate Profile for Financial Analyst
- Must be fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Finance, Economics, Accounting or similar field
- 5 – 7 years of experience in financial institution or corporate finance experience is preferred
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office, advanced skills in Excel
- Good communication and problem-solving skills
- Involvement with loan documentation is a plus
What Our Client Offers
- Opportunity to work in the number one oil company in the world
- Subsidised canteen
- Travel costs reimbursement
- Competitive salary
- 13th month salary
- Opportunity to build a long-term and stable career
Already imagine yourself in this position? To make the first step, click Apply or email us your CV at email@example.com
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team