+31 (0)70 311 7822
Our international client provides mission-critical services and solutions on behalf of Fortune 100 companies and over 500 governments, delivering exceptional results for their clients and the millions of people who count on them.
They are expanding their team and are looking for a Financial Business Analyst in Almere or Rotterdam.
This position is a career development opportunity with a constant challenge in a growing organisation with ambitious goals, while working in a motivated, creative and collegial team in a dynamic work environment and an informal and professional atmosphere.
Job Profile for Financial Business Analyst
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Manage and develop financial dashboards
- Be responsible for providing information on financial parameters to the Operational Senior Management
- Deep dives and cross-check of cost and revenue drivers
- Analyse trends and financial drivers
- Coordinate and manage financial data flows
- Make proposals for improvement on financial metrics
Candidate Profile for Financial Business Analyst
- Must be fluent in English, both written and spoken
- A Finance or business-related education
- At least 2 years of experience in a role related to Finance (invoicing, revenue, analysis)
- A very thorough knowledge of MS Excel
- Experience with a BI tool is a plus, but not a requirement
- Analytical skills and great affinity for Finance
- Good relational qualities, persuasiveness, initiative, perseverance, stress-resistant and stable in behaviour during conflict situations
What Our Client Offers
- A challenging and varied job, 36-40 hours a week
- Hybrid work is a possibility
- 25 vacation days per year and 8% vacation pay
- The opportunity to attend specialised training and courses to optimise your development
- Training course on Qliksense & thorough introduction to Finance structures
Already imagine yourself in this position? To make the first step, click Apply or email us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to email@example.com.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team