+31 (0)70 311 7822
Our client is one of the most prestigious, fast-growing market leaders for industrial construction machinery in Europe and Asia.
The company is now looking for an experienced First-line ServiceDesk Specialist ICT to join their growing international team in Almere.
The successful candidate will work in a team of eight members and will support the invoicing of spare parts and services.
Please note that the position offered is for 28 – 36 working hours per week.
Job Profile for First-line ServiceDesk Specialist ICT
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Help and support users with their queries
- Be the first point of contact for all ICT-related questions
- Register queries in a helpdesk/ticketing system – TOPdesk
- Support colleagues by registering of incidents, questions and requests correctly and quickly
- Analyse the problem and troubleshoot, forward to the second-line support if necessary
- Prepare reports independently, call in a specialist for escalation if necessary
- Monitor progress, manage on time and keep users informed
- Monitor the maintenance of printers and toners
- Work closely with the second-line service desk operator
Candidate Profile forFirst-line ServiceDesk Specialist ICT
- Must be fluent in Dutch and English, both written and spoken
- MBO education in ICT management at level 4
- Experience as a Service desk operator
- Knowledge of ITIL at TOPdesk
- Customer-oriented, flexible, communicative, independent and enthusiastic
What Our Client Offers
- Travel costs reimbursement
- 25 vacation days per year based on full-time hours
- Pension plan
- Performance-based bonus
- An additional mandatory annual bonus
- Training sections
Already imagine yourself in this position? To make the first step, click Apply or email us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to email@example.com.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team