INTERESTED IN THIS JOB? – CLICK HERE
+31 (0)70 311 7822
Our client is the world’s largest company providing oilfield services and technology products within the oil and gas industry, with a presence in more than 80 countries worldwide and over 90 years of market experience. They are currently looking for a Fluids Plant Operator to join their team in Den Helder.
Would you like to join a team of great, hardworking, flexible people?
They define the boundaries of the industry by unleashing their talented people’s energy. They are looking for innovators to join their diverse community of colleagues to develop new solutions and push the limits of what’s possible. If you share their passion for discovery and want to discover what you could do, then there is a place to do it.
Job Profile for Fluids Plant Operator
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Under limited supervision, mix fluids according to the required order, run and evaluate basic fluids checks
- Complete and maintain all records associated with fluids
- Perform maintenance on equipment (pumps, values, hoses)
- Handle special projects as assigned
- Maintain all electrical and mechanical equipment in proper, safe working condition and ask for supervisor’s support when needed
- Build and maintain drilling and completion fluids in the Mudplant in accordance with the Project Engineers specifications
- Assist with products inventory and re-stock of needed materials and chemicals
- Assist all mud treatment and proper use and maintenance of solids control equipment
- Be responsible for the safe handling, loading, and unloading of chemicals at the Mudplant to ensure departmental and organisational procedures are followed
- Responsible for adequate housekeeping at the Mudplant
- Ensure the correct use of all Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and that they are maintained in a clean and safe condition at all times
Candidate Profile for Fluids Plant Operator
- Must be fluent in Dutch and English, both written and spoken
- MBO diploma or educational equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years of related experience
- Competency with MS Office and business unit proprietary software
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of processes and procedures of the operating area
- Possess basic mechanical attitude and knowledge of environmental regulations
- Analytical thinking and decision-making ability
- Customer service competency (internal and external)
- Very good organisational and operational planning skills
What Our Client Offers
- 25 vacation days per annum
- Travel costs reimbursement
- Pension plan
- Be part of a supportive team
- Work in one of the leading companies in the oil and gas sector
Already imagine yourself in this position? To make the first step, click Apply or email us your CV at email@example.com
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team