+31 (0)70 311 7822
Our client is a Swedish company with 11,000 employees in more than 20 locations. The company is a leading provider of products and advanced software for online casinos that operates entirely business-to-business.
Do you want to work abroad? Are you looking for a change of scenery? Do you want to meet new friends from all over the world? Then we have great news for you!
Our client is looking for Dutch speaking talents who would like to join them as Game Presenters in sunny Malta. The Game Presenters guide the online games in front of the camera. Imagine being a TV host or a vlogger, except you don’t have to come up with a script. During your first two weeks, you will receive extensive training in everything you need to know to be successful at work.
Job Profile for Game Presenter
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Work in one of our client’s studios sitting at the table where you open and close the game
- Interact with players as they play
- Work in shifts as the games are broadcast 24/7
Candidate Profile for Game Presenter
- Must be fluent in Dutch, both written and spoken. Advanced level of English is required
- Previous experience working in service-related jobs is considered an advantage
- Have a service-oriented personality that is open to learning new things
- Strong willpower and sense of responsibility for work and your colleagues
What Our Client Offers
- Relocation package including flight and accommodation for the first 20 nights in Malta (if you don’t live in Malta yet)
- Competitive Salary – which you can influence by your performance as some of it is bonus based
- Free gym membership
- Taxi service to and from work – if you work night shifts
- Paid training in our client’s training academy
- Experience on the sunny side of Europe that you will never forget and with the opportunity to meet new friends from all over the world
Already imagine yourself in this position? To make the first step, click Apply or email us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to email@example.com.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team