Call: +31 (0)20 4069180
Would you like to join a team of great hardworking and flexible people?
Our client is the world’s largest company providing oilfield services and technology products within the oil and gas industry, with a presence in more than 80 countries worldwide and over 90 years market experience. They are currently looking for a General Secretary Front Office to join their team.
Please note: In this role, the company is willing to accept candidates that aim to work from 36 to 40 hours per week.
Job Profile for General Secretary Front Office
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Provide support by handling a wide variety of secretarial and administrative assignments for all departments
- Perform support tasks such as answering phones, copying, filing, mail distribution, and/or email communication
- Ensure the upkeep and maintenance of the office and orders, general and technical services
- Set up and maintain company records, process transactions, and perform other similar duties
- Prepare documents and compose correspondence
- Follow organisational and departmental procedures to complete tasks
- Handle special projects as assigned
Candidate Profile for General Secretary Front Office
- Must be fluent in Dutch and English, both written and spoken
- HAVO diploma or educational equivalent is required
- Have minimum 2 years of office experience in a similar role
- Ability to work in a team-oriented environment with a commitment to customer services, both internal and external is a must
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are a must
- Capacity to prioritise and plan own work to complete tasks on time is required
- Aptitude to interact with all levels within the company is desired
- Good knowledge of practices and procedures of the department
- Have good computer skills including good working knowledge of MS-Office software packages and company specific software/databases
- Be accurate and detail oriented
- Know the operational planning process
- Customer service mindset
What Our Client Offers
- Be part of a supportive team
- Travel costs reimbursement
- Opportunity to build a long-term career
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to email@example.com.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team