+31 (0)70 311 7822
Our client is a leading software and services enterprise provider in the financial, retail and hospitality industries. With 135 years of history, it is the world’s enterprise technology leader for restaurants, retailers, and banks. They create software, hardware, and services that run the enterprise from the back office to the front end and everything in between for them and their clients.
Currently, they are looking for a Global Account Manager – Global Sales Retail to join their team in Germany.
In this exciting role, you will be responsible for account and opportunity planning to maintain and grow accounts within your assigned territory. The main focus will be to develop profitable sales of our client’s Retail portfolio into retail customers including their full solutions encompassing hardware and software, professional services, and managed services.
In addition to a sales target, the main performance metrics are to manage and develop your accounts ensuring the highest level of customer service and support to the Retail customers in Germany. The role requires strong relationship management, sales support, account development, and management skills to achieve the targets and a high level of customer satisfaction.
Job Profile for Global Account Manager – Global Sales Retail
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Understand the retail industry (including competitor landscape) and articulate the business value of the organisation’s Retail solutions portfolio to the customers
- Capture and update opportunities for the sales funnel
- Manage the sales funnel opportunities from pipeline to closure
- Maintain and build strong relationships with customers to increase customer satisfaction and account profitability
- Match customer business objectives with the organisation’s self-service solutions that deliver value to the end customers
- Work to build a business case with the customer and internally
- Develop strategic account plans, and customer opportunity plans, and present high quality, professional presentation, and proposal materials
- Responsible for the customer relationships to ensure that all customer requirements are identified and met driving volume and growth into these user accounts
- Key liaison between the customer, sales support teams, the factory, product management, and other internal resources
- Responsible for any prospect opportunity within their assigned account base
- Schedule and conduct regular customer meetings to discuss customer-specific issues, review performance and value, ongoing projects and rollouts, and position new solutions
- Continually fill the pipeline with qualified opportunities and execute winning sales campaigns to deliver quarter on quarter growth from those opportunities
- Manage your opportunity funnel accordingly
- Obtain customer or industry information that assists in responding to customer’s needs and requirements
- Capitalise on industry knowledge and customer contacts to uncover future business opportunities
- Respond to competitive threats to maximise the customer retention rate
- Understand the formal and informal decision-making process within each of the accounts and drive the regular cadence/governance accordingly
Candidate Profile for Global Account Manager – Global Sales Retail
- Must be Fluent in German and English, both written and spoken
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Business, or Commerce (MBA preferred)
- 5+ years of proven sales experience
- Experience in the Retail industry
- Experience in selling solutions – infrastructure and software applications are highly advantageous
- Proven sales success in attaining quota objectives
- Proven success in managing account relationships
- Able to develop senior-level business relationships with customers
- Demonstrated performance and ability to sell value through a Consultative Selling approach
What Our Client Offers
- Travel allowance
- Medical insurance
- Phone costs/allowance
- Opportunity to work in an international, leading company
- Chance for a long-term career
Already imagine yourself in this position? To make the first step, click Apply or email us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to email@example.com.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team