Call: +31 (0)70 3117822
Our client’s mission is to give people the power to build communities and bring the world closer together. They are the creators of some of the most popular social media platforms and applications, which are used daily by billions of people around the world.
Currently, they are looking for an experienced Global Client Partner to join their team in Amsterdam. If this sounds like your dream job, please do not hesitate to apply.
Please note that this is a contracting position and candidates who wish to work as freelancers (ZZP'ers) will not be considered.
Job Profile for Global Client Partner
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Develop thought leadership on our client’s business and industry, and set long term aspiration and annual goals with the client at a global level
- Build long term strategic partnerships, translated into Joint Business Plans to achieve tangible goals, and deliver on service expectations (e.g. training, workshops, measurement)
- Lead an internal ecosystem of Client Partners and Client Solutions Managers in markets and regions, to execute again vision and plan for the partnership (Joint Business Plan)
- Identify and prioritise business opportunities – seek to understand the client’s business objectives to ensure the company solutions are positioned appropriately
- Partner with the client cross-functional teams to secure client expectations – work together on structuring and executing operational and strategic initiatives
- Deliver and demand the highest level of client service by partnering with cross-regional teams to align objectives, improve relationships and processes
- Identify revenue opportunities and scale accordingly, ensuring clients’ investment targets are met – cut through organisational complexity to unlock incremental international marketing and sales budgets
- Set and communicate direction and prioritisation of key markets and initiatives to support client’s activities locally, regionally and globally
- Collaborate with internal cross-market and regional teams to ensure product improvement, transfer knowledge and improve process/client relationships
- Partner with the client’s media and creative agencies to ensure synergies, collaboration, and trusted relationships, towards a common goal of achieving business objectives
- Develop cohesive plans and reports to measure and forecast growth and performance, based on deep account and industry knowledge
Candidate Profile for Global Client Partner
- Must be fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Minimum of 12 years of international experience in Industry Marketing, Media or Consultancy, with a track record in digital and mobile – project experience preferred
- Strong experience in and knowledge of the Consumer Packaged Goods industry
- Deep interest and knowledge of consumer industries and client organisations in the Consumer domain – preferably related to Tech, Telco, Health and/or Finance
- Experience in managing international accounts at scale, and delivering high service levels with limited resources – a proven track record of reaching and exceeding revenue goals
- Solid experience in managing complex business relationships across multiple levels – Executive Board, C-level and client teams
- Ability to leverage and build-out new and existing relationships with key business and marketing decision-makers
- Proven success as a leader of change, achieving operational excellence by introducing new performance measures, processes and systems
- Excellent leadership in influencing, developing, and empowering internal teams to achieve global client objectives with a team approach, and in terms of organisational, and problem-solving/decision-making skills
- Strong analytical and Excel skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to perform well in a highly dynamic and rapidly changing environment
- Passionate about social media
What Our Client Offers
- Competitive salary and an attractive bonus scheme
- Be part of a growing team with a group of people invested in your success
- Career development and experience within an international company
- Every day brings something new, challenging you to think outside the box and initiate change
- A dynamic working environment in a technologically progressive office
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to email@example.com.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team