+31 (0)70 311 7822
Our client offers a wide range of professional services in the residential, commercial, educational, and industrial sectors. Their goal is to understand the needs of the customers and translate them into innovative and sustainable design solutions executed with the highest level of technical competence. They always strive to achieve only the highest standards of design and construction, regardless of size and complexity.
They are opening a new branch in the Netherlands, and are looking for an experienced and successful Head of Business Development, to manage and grow their service team.
Area of expertise: Design and building; Architecture; Construction; Project management; Maintenance.
Job Profile for Head of Business Development
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Attract new clients in the field of reconstruction of buildings and new construction
- Develop customers with potential into long-term key customers
- Develop efficiently calculated, technical concepts for our client’s companies and present them passionately
- Grow the team in the Netherlands and have the opportunity to lead a team of 15 people in the future
- Create and deliver Customer Service, retention strategy and growth plan
- Manage and develop a team to meet their KPIs and deliver against Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- Manage operational strategy, supported by the leadership team
- Motivate and create a culture of high success within the team
- Identify new processes to be implemented to increase customer service, and potential risks by using a proactive approach
- Be an advocate for the customer, work out what they need and how to meet this expectation
Candidate Profile for Head of Business Development
- Must be fluent in English, both written and spoken
- 5+ years of business development experience
- Work experience in the construction industry is required
- Strategic and customer focus, able to understand how customer service impacts the business
- Innovate and implement new processes within the department
- Passionate about the customer experience, and provide the best service possible
- Excellent customer service skills and experience in development and management of customer-facing services
- Able to deal with customer complaints
- Affinity for technology and innovation
What Our Client Offers
- 25 paid vacation days
- Pension scheme
- Travel costs reimbursement
- Basic medical insurance
- Car / leased car
- Remote work at the beginning
- Career progression
- Performance bonus
Already imagine yourself in this position? To make the first step, click Apply or email us your CV at email@example.com
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team