+31 (0)70 311 7822
With a head office in Amsterdam, our client provides website development, paid search campaign launch, and content creation services to tens of thousands of small businesses worldwide.
The company is expanding rapidly and they are looking for a Head of HR, to lead the operational HR team in their Amsterdam office.
As a Head of HR, you will have the opportunity to further advance your career, reporting directly to the CEO and having a key role in the Global Senior Management team. You will play a crucial part in organising all functions of the HR department that operates across offices. You will be assisted by a highly motivated HR Generalist and a well-organised Office Manager/HR Assistant who will report directly to you.
Job Profile for Head of HR
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Develop organisational strategies by locating and investigating issues related to human resources; provide the organisation with information, analysis, and recommendations
- Establish goals for human resources that are in line with organisational objectives, demonstrating strategic thought and direction
- Manage HR operations by coaching, counselling, and disciplining employees
- System design, planning and quality control
- Gather resources, solve issues and implement changes
- Collaborate with management by providing Human Resources advice, counsel, and decisions
- Analyse apps information
- Encourage process optimisation, organisational astuteness and structure
- Provide HR Governance and strategy
- Improve the HR team’s structure and promote teamwork
- Develop and put into action the People Strategy in support of the business
- Collaborate, consult and influence the business area on HR needs to enable delivery of business goals
- Promote the company’s values
Candidate Profile for Head of HR
- Must be fluent in English, both written and spoken. Knowledge of Dutch is an advantage
- A Master’s degree or equivalent, ideally in a related field (such as Human Resources, Psychology, Counselling or Business)
- 3-4 years of experience in using a thorough understanding of HR Management principles and regulations in a global setting
- Extensive knowledge of all HR functions, payroll, hiring, etc.
- Excellent proficiency in Dutch HR policies and EU employment law
- Able to work in a dynamic and international environment
- Pro-active, flexible, and willing to drive change
- Positive individual with a high energy level and a can-do attitude
What Our Client Offers
- 25 holidays and a day off for your birthday
- Hybrid working model
- 4 weeks of working from abroad possibility
- International and fun environment
- Various company and team-building events
Already imagine yourself in this position? To make the first step, click Apply or email us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to email@example.com.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team