Call: +31 (0)20 4069180
Are you looking for a company that values people and a caring work environment? How about one that believes empowered people bring brilliant results? If you are a people person with an interest and background in HR then you may have just found your new job.
Our client is a global leader in high quality jewellery with over 40 offices in 170 countries and 2350 stores. They are looking for an HR Administrative Assistant to join their team in Amsterdam.
If you want to be part of an exciting company in a friendly, international team then apply today.
Please note that the contract will end in January 2019 (possible extension until February 2019)
Job Profile for HR Administrative Assistant Benelux
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Issue new starter packs to all new employees using Adobe Sign (offer letter, employment contract, reference request & ID checking, Pension Letters etc.)
- Monitor and follow up on the return of all new starter packs to ensure compliance
- Prepare letter of confirmation and contract extensions and ensure completion of administrative process
- Administrate digital personnel files
- Provide back office support for all HR processes and administration related to the integration of Luxembourg into the Benelux organisation
- Provide administrative support in Workday
- Ensure timely administration of employee illness and set up appointments with the company doctors in agreement with HRBP
- Provide support in any HR project as requested
Candidate Profile for HR Administrative Assistant Benelux
- Must be Fluent in Dutch and English, both written and spoken
- Relevant bachelor’s degree
- Should have 1- 3 years’ experience in HR Administration
- Experience using Workday would be very advantageous
- Result driven and analytical
What our client offers
- 25 holiday days
- Friendly, supportive office environment
- Travel expense contribution – if the candidate lives more than 10 km from the office
- Opportunity to work for a company that is the leader in its industry
- Discount on products
- Pension contribution
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team