+31 (0)70 311 7822
Our client, a highly respected and extremely prestigious world leader in integrated energy and chemicals, is looking for a Human Resources (HR) Administrator to join their dynamic, multicultural and multilingual organisation in The Hague.
In this role, you will work with, provide administrative support and be the focal point for the People Services team, to improve the overall employee experience. You will interact with HR Business Partners and HR Specialists, managing a range of activities across the employee life cycle.
Job Profile for HR Administrator
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Learning and development support, including:
- Maintain the Learning Management System (LMS)
- Review external learning requests
- Manage registrations and reports for learning events
- Support arrangements and logistics for learning events
- Administer employment contracts
- Manage working-time changes, such as maternity, parental, partner leave and part-time requests
- Maintain employee data in SAP SuccessFactors and files
- Financial administration, including payroll and employee benefits related documentation
- Handle employee inquiries and communications
- Manage employee events
Candidate Profile for HR Administrator
- Must be fluent in English, both written and spoken. Fluency in Dutch is strongly preferred, and French and/or Italian are advantageous
- Vocational qualifications in HR-related areas are a plus
- Experience with HR administration in any of the following countries are required: the Netherlands, United Kingdom, France, Italy and/or Malaysia
- SAP SuccessFactors experience in working with financial budgets, tools and financial planning is preferred
- Responsive and proactive with strong interpersonal skills
- Impact the People Services experience by going the extra mile
- Flexible in handling a full range of services across the employee life cycle for multiple countries
- Adaptable and energetic by balancing multiple activities and not afraid to take on new responsibilities
- Able to work collaboratively as part of a team
What Our Client Offers
- 25 paid vacation days
- Participation in Employee Pension Scheme
- Subsidised canteen
- Travel costs reimbursement
- Competitive salary
- 13th-month salary
- Opportunity to build a long-term and stable career
Already imagine yourself in this position? To make the first step, click Apply or email us your CV at email@example.com
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team