+31 (0)70 3117822
Do you want to join a professional start-up with a newly opened office in Varna, Bulgaria?
Who Are We?
With over 30 years of experience, Blue Lynx is a recognised market leader in the niche sector of multilingual talent acquisition and HR solutions. We work for international businesses in the Netherlands and abroad. Our clients, candidates and in-house staff are Dutch, Bulgarian and internationals who share a globally oriented mindset.
In 2019, our company opened its first office outside of the Netherlands and it was a major success. Just a few months down the road and thanks to the hard work of our team, we are excited to continue growing in Varna, Bulgaria.
Blue Lynx has a great reputation thanks to the professionalism and work ethic of its fun multicultural team – a group of people who are passionate about what they do and share the Blue Lynx core values, mission and vision. Sounds like a team you would like to join? Great – we are hiring an HR Assistant, so keep reading if you are interested in what this position involves.
Job Profile for HR Assistant
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
Provide all around HR support on HR activities in Bulgaria and the Netherlands, for example:
- Assist with administering and creating digital HR documentation and personnel files
- Assist with managing the online HRM tool and completing all necessary onboarding, offboarding and payroll procedures
- Assist with handling HR emails and telephone calls in a timely and courteous manner
- Assist with administering leave overviews and proper leave administration for both the employee and Blue Lynx
- Assist with creating and issuing amendment letters and contracts
- Assist with preparing and issuing letters of reference or completing online reference checks
- Liaise and coordinate with our recruitment team regarding new starters and on boarding’s
- Complete onboarding processes both face to face and remote
- Assist with completing contractor hourly rate calculations
- Assist with completing over the phone HR check-ins with both contractors/employees and clients
- Assist with completing all Bulgarian HR procedures in line with Bulgarian law
- Manage the multisport and food voucher processes
- Assist with the timesheet and expense sheet processing
- Assist with payroll input and processing
- Providing support with organising team events and team celebrations when applicable
- Act as the back-up for the HR Business Partner
Candidate profile for HR Assistant
Ideally, you have a few years of working within HR. Experience with an online HRM tool is an advantage. Experience within the Dutch market is an advantage.
- Must be fluent in Bulgarian and English, both written and spoken. Any additional European language is an advantage
- Minimum 1 year of HR experience
- Excellent MS Word, Excel and Outlook skills
- Excellent telephone manners and comfortable on the phone
- Proactive self-motivator
- Independent thinker and problem-solver
- Good planning and coordination and prioritisation skills
- Great attention to detail
- Able to meet and exceed deadlines and KPI’s
- Must have a no-nonsense attitude, be discrete and diplomatic
- Willing and able to go the extra mile when needed
- Must be able to multitask and work in a dynamic and ever-changing environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Must have a good sense of humour and be a people person
What Blue Lynx Offers
- Competitive salary in line with experience
- 40 hour work week
- 22 paid vacation days and all Bulgarian National bank holidays
- Assistance with travel costs to and from work
- Monthly company bonus scheme eligibility
- Annual company performance based bonus eligibility
- Recruitment referral bonus scheme eligibility
- Multi-sport card 50/50 contribution
- 60Lv Net Food voucher
- Joining an established international organisation with 2 offices in 2 countries
- Ongoing training and mentoring
- Flat hierarchical organisation, young and vibrant working environment
- Brand new modern office
- Lots of room to grow as an individual and grow within the team and organisation
- Fun company social events (post Covid)
Already imagine yourself in this position? To make the first step, click Apply or email us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to email@example.com.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team