Call: +31 (0)70 3117822
Do you want to work for a young professional established startup in Bulgaria with a twist? Blue Lynx is hiring in Varna.
With over 30 years of experience, Blue Lynx is a recognised market leader in the niche sector of multi-lingual talent acquisition and HR solutions. We work for international businesses in the Netherlands and abroad. Our clients, candidates and in-house staff are both Dutch, Bulgarian and international who share the following collective elements: multicultural, multilingual and globally orientated.
We are hiring a HR Assistant, are you interested?
Do you want to be one of our first team members to kick start this exciting, innovative and fast moving office? Blue Lynx has a great reputation due to our professional service, work ethics and fun multi-cultural team who are passionate about our core values, mission and vision www.bluelynx.com. We are excited to grow our team in Varna. We are excited that this startup will be managed by Blue Lynx staff who have many years of working for Blue Lynx and have industry experience.
Are you proactive, communicative, motivated, hardworking, friendly, and a people person? If so, you are exactly the colleague we are looking for in Varna, Bulgaria.
Job Profile for HR Assistant (Dutch market)
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
Dutch Market – Remote HR Assistance
- Administer and create digital HR documentation and personnel files, accurate data entry, always complying with GDPR regulations
- Handle the HR email and telephone calls in a timely manner
- Manage Arbo (company doctor) and illness registration and overviews
- Take care of leave overviews and proper leave administration
- Build HR reports and analysing HR statistics
- Create and issue amendment letters and contracts
- Prepare and issue letters of reference
- Prepare IND/UWV documentation or applications
- Provide HR administration support to our 3 HR Pillars: Internal (Corporate) HR, Contractors and HR Services (Projects)
- Assist with HR consultancy/client projects within our HR Services division – ranging from research, to operational, to project work (for example a policy review or creation, making a new employment contract template, benchmarking, providing advice, assisting with redundancy and/or conflict resolution, etc.)
- Draft documents and reports
- Liaise with our recruitment team regarding new starters and on boarding’s
- Contractor hourly rate calculations
- Create and issue employment contracts and client contracts
- Complete over the phone HR check-ins with contractors and clients
- Carry out reference checks
Candidate Profile for HR Assistant
Ideally you have a few years local Netherlands HR experience under your belt and speak Dutch. In addition, you have previous customer service, recruitment, sales or finance experience enabling you to smoothly transition into a shared service centre and working approach. Experience with online HRM tool is an advantage.
- Must be fluent in Bulgarian and English, both written and spoken. Any additional European language is an advantage
- Minimum of 1 year HR related experience
- Proactive self-motivator
- Good planning and coordination and prioritisation skills
- Great attention to detail
- Able to meet and exceed deadlines and KPI’s
- Must have a no nonsense attitude
- Willing and able to go the extra mile when needed
- An entrepreneurial mindset – room for personal and professional growth
- Must be able to multitask and work in a dynamic and ever changing environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Must have a good sense of humour
What Blue Lynx Offers
- 1,200 BGN
- 40 hour work week
- 22 paid vacation days and all Bulgarian National bank holiday
- Assistance with travel costs to and from work
- Monthly company bonus scheme
- Annual company performance based bonus
- Multi-sport card 50/50 contribution
- Joining an established international organisation with 3 offices in 2 countries
- You will be given best industry training which will involve initial classroom training and ongoing mentoring
- Flat hierarchical organisation, young and vibrant working environment
- Brand new modern office
- Lots of room to grow as an individual and grow within the organisation
- Fun company social events
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to email@example.com.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team