+31 (0)70 311 7822
Our client is one of the world’s leading executive search consulting and leadership advisory firms. Founded in 1956 and privately owned, the company is the preferred advisor to organisations seeking guidance and counsel on senior leadership needs. They work with clients across a wide range of industries, from the world’s largest companies to mid-sized businesses, entrepreneurial start-ups, and non-profit organisations.
The company is looking for a Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP) in Amsterdam to support business objectives with employees and management. This person will be responsible for all Human Resources activities and initiatives for the Amsterdam Corporate office and Amsterdam Consulting office including, but not limited to: recruitment, onboarding, performance management, employee relations, employment law compliance, engagement, mobility/immigration, and data management and other HR administrative projects.
Job Profile for Human Resources Business Partner
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Liaise with external agencies and conduct recruitment support activities (e.g. job specifications, job postings, initial screening, assessments, background checks)
- Plan, organise, coordinate and conduct new employee orientation sessions and orientation materials
- Manage employee relations issues, including conflict resolution, investigations, grievances, disciplinary actions and improvements, and exit strategies
- Identify and escalate potential issues related to compliance with global and local HR policies, laws, and regulations; maintain employee handbook
- Ensure benefits and policies are compliant, competitive and coherent to attract and retain talent
- Enter data and verify for accuracy of employee information in Workday. Provide ad hoc reports as needed
- Assist in the preparation and administration of the annual performance review process
- Work closely with local leaders to drive local projects and initiatives in alignment with the wider regional people’s agenda
- Participate in regional or global projects as necessary
Candidate Profile for Human Resources Business Partner
- Must be fluent in English, both written and spoken
- A high level of integrity and the ability to handle confidential and sensitive information with discretion at all times
- Strong analytical skills, with a track record of proactively identifying potential issues and developing solutions and contingency plans
- Strong understanding of Dutch labour law and best practices
- Taking ownership of a situation or project by exhibiting a strong sense of urgency and resourcefulness, with the ability to work independently and interdependently until the task is completed
- Actively participate in the recruitment process
- Advise leaders on recruitment strategies, such as attracting qualified candidates from external sites, revising job specifications to meet ever-changing business needs, and extending offers to the right people
- Demonstrate knowledge of visa sponsorship requirements for expatriates/highly skilled migrants in the Netherlands
- Provide support and advice on HR policy interpretations to leaders and individuals based in Amsterdam
- Proactive and energetic approach to solving problems at work
- Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to build and maintain partnerships to collaborate with individuals across the organisation
- Strong understanding of HR information systems. Experience with Workday is desired
What Our Client Offers
- Pension contribution
- Health insurance contribution
- 26 vacation days
- Annual discretionary bonus
- Become part of a dynamic team in an international working environment
Already imagine yourself in this position? To make the first step, click Apply or email us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to email@example.com.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team