+31 (0)70 311 7822
Our client, a highly respected and extremely prestigious world leader in integrated energy and chemicals, is looking for an HR Generalist to join their dynamic, multicultural and multilingual organisation in The Hague.
The HR Generalist is responsible for the company’s departments in the Netherlands (Supply Chain, IT, Finance, HR, Corporate), and acts as a backup Business Partner for other offices (UK, Italy, France and Malaysia). They will work closely with People Services colleagues to provide end-to-end HR services to Managers and Employees, in line with HR policies and together with the organisation’s development team to develop and rollout HR programs.
Job Profile for HR Generalist
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Partner with the company’s managers to meet the organisation’s people needs through available HR programs and policies and proactively forecast and deliver against people’s lifecycle
- Work with managers to coordinate/conduct (annual) HR programs and activities, including performance management, promotions, development, talent and succession planning and engagement; support annual business planning on people-related topics
- Coach and advise managers on people-related topics and provide case management for employee cases, including sickness and reintegration
- Support workforce planning and support people’s needs through (internal) recruitment activities, acting and development assignments, Individual Development Plan (IDP) and career coaching
- Support people services as needed with regards to complex situations and act as second line contact for questions from employees and managers on HR policies and processes; participate in people services activities when required
- Collaborate with Organisation Development team to develop HR solutions that meet business needs
Candidate Profile for HR Generalist
- Must be fluent in English and advanced in Dutch, both written and spoken. French and/or Italian are beneficial
- An academic degree in an HR-related area is preferred
- 3-5 years of HR experience, preferably in a multinational environment
- Knowledge and experience with Dutch labour laws, benefits and HR practices in the Netherlands are required
- Experience with labour law in other countries is a plus
- Knowledge of Dutch labour law is required. Familiar with UK, French, Italian and/or Malaysian labour law is advantageous
- As the first point of contact for managers, being responsive and proactive to meet customer needs is a must. Use knowledge to guide managers and influence people’s decisions
- Flexible – handle a full range of services across the employee life cycle for multiple countries
- Adaptable and energised by balancing multiple activities and not afraid to take on new things
- Team player
What Our Client Offers
- Opportunity to work in the number one oil company in the world
- Subsidised canteen
- Travel costs reimbursement
- Competitive salary
- 13th-month salary
- Opportunity to build a long-term and stable career
Already imagine yourself in this position? To make the first step, click Apply or email us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to email@example.com.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team