+31 (0)70 311 7822
Our international client, a world-leading organisation in the IT/Software market, is looking for an HR Generalist to join them.
This role reports solid line to the Netherlands Human Resources (HR) Director.
Job Profile for HR Generalist
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Manage employee documentation and overall data management, as well as strive for process improvement and design/adaptation
- Perform both Field HR Services delivery core and common work and Country/Area specific Geo HR programme work
- Onboard the new starters (might be required to onboard face to face if needed)
- Govern employee experience at the core, both through direct and indirect engagement
- Manage a multitude of tasks that span from managing organisation and events to managing more complex, local language/legislative processes that may require judgement and a degree of ambiguity
- Solve issues/actions and tasks directly within broader HR Organisation, incl. HR Delivery centre in Prague, Graphical Training Aid (GTA), HR Consulting, etc.
- On a weekly cadence download and distribute the notifications and invoices from the Employee Insurance Agency – Uitvoeringsinstituut Werknemersverzekeringen (UWV) employer portal
- On a weekly cadence, receive, review, sign, and return all Sociale Verzekeringsbank (SVB) applications and applications for Relocation Services Holland (RSH) regarding 30% ruling and immigration documents
- Receive and process all garnishments (notify employee, consult with external parties when required, provide instructions to payroll, and keep communication lines open with bailiff)
- Provide insights into salary/deductions/benefits in a timely manner to assist in Human Rights Committee (HRC) cases
- Receive many cases in the Customer relationship management (CRM) queue and act as an advisor to HR Services when escalations arise, and where/when exceptions are requested. These can be regarding exceptions to current policies, updates in local law, non-standard letters issued and changes to employee contracts
- HR Field solutions and Employee dialogue, handle issue management and deal with profound data analytics, referring to employee day-to-day business life, benefits, escalations, employment matters, statutory requirements for company employment information, HR fieldwork in cases of Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A), Datacenter opening, etc.
Candidate Profile for HR Generalist
- Must be fluent in Dutch and English, both written and spoken
- 2 years of experience in the HR operation support area
- Planning and organisational skills
What Our Client Offers
- Work in a dynamic international environment
- Be part of a passionate and driven team
- Support/Allowance for working from home equipment
- 27 annual leave days per year, and all Dutch public holidays
- Travel allowance (Post-Covid)
- Pension plan
- Open-plan office with dedicated workspace (Post-Covid/currently working from home)
Already imagine yourself in this position? To make the first step, click Apply or email us your CV at email@example.com
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team