Call: +31 (0)20 4069180
Our international client, a world leading organisation in the IT/Software market, is now hiring a HR Operation Support to join their team in Schiphol-Rijk.
To be a part of our client’s HR team is to be part of an unprecedented opportunity. The worldwide progression towards digital transformation is accelerating to the point where almost every company on the planet is trying to become a ‘digital’ company, placing our client in the centre of a secular shift in the global economy. They have remained one of the top five most valuable companies for the past 20 years, and as this shift occurs they now look to seize the opportunity to continue the momentum. HR will play a critical role in empowering the company to achieve the strategic goals their leadership team has set out to do.
HR Services is focused on driving the best employee self-service and assisted services experiences through best-in class technology and talented HR Services professionals. This role provides a unique opportunity for the successful candidate to work in a virtual European team providing end-to-end employee support and gaining valuable international experience, whilst further deepening their HR operational expertise.
Deadline for applications: 27-03-2019, Wednesday at 14:00h.
Job Profile for HR Operation Support
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Process incoming and outgoing hard-copy mail, where appropriate in line with current operational processes
- Partner with the HR Services Europe Delivery Centre Data Management team in executing local administrative actions related to HR processes such as, but not limited to, processing local paperwork, liaising with 3rd party government agencies
- Complete additional administrative projects as assigned
- Ensure compliance with administrative operations policies and procedures
Candidate Profile for HR Operation Support
- Must be fluent in Dutch and English, both written and spoken
- 1-2 years’ experience in an administrative position, preferably HR related
- HR Operational experience is required
- Delivery against HR Services KPIs is a key performance measure
- Multi-tasking experience in a fast-paced environment, completing work tasks with speed and accuracy in a detailed work environment
- Proven ability to work independently and being self-driven
- Display strong attention to detail
- Capacity to work with/manage documents in SharePoint is desirable
- Work in a highly data sensitive environment, be responsible for protecting Data Privacy at all time and adhering to confidentiality requirements to promote zero breach of compliance policies
- Have strong relationship with delivery centre
What Our Client Offers
- Open plan office with dedicated workspace
- Work in a dynamic, international environment
- Be part of a passionate and driven team
- 27 vacation days
- Travel allowance
- Café on location
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team