HR Services in the Netherlands
Blue Lynx has years of experience in providing our clients with a full HR service or an extra helping hand as and when needed. We are a very international team and all of our services are available in English, as well as Dutch and other languages. We are here to help and we are always available for an initial orientation chat. Please do not hesitate to contact us on T. +31 (0)70 311 7828 or E. HR@bluelynx.com.
HR Services in the Netherlands that Blue Lynx provides:
The Blue Lynx HR Service portfolio is extensive. Below is a list of Services we provide international organisations in the Netherlands.
- HR administration
- Online HR portal – for time registration, sick and vacation leave (in both English and Dutch)
- Mobile HR portal (in both English and Dutch)
- Staff management
- Strategic planning
- Employee relations (on the ground support)
- Compensation and benefits
- Compliance with labour law
- Training and development
- Health & safety
- Transition allowance ruling Blue Lynx to be the gatekeeper
- Appraisals creation, roll out and the management of the process plus giving feedback to client management. Thereafter, implementing training, courses new guidelines and policy taking appraisal feedback and results into account
- Exit interviews and reports
- Bonus structure (if any)
- 30% tax ruling application and administration
- IND work permit applications for non-EU citizens who have obtained employment in the NL (you will have to have the IND covenant to employ non-EU staff directly. Blue Lynx has this covenant)
- Employers declaration (werkgeversverklaring)
- Sick pay insurance. Long-term sick pay is very costly to an organisation and most organisations cover this cost with an insurance policy
- Code of Conduct
- House rules
- Training material
- Social responsibilities etc.
- Managing disputes and conflicts – termination applications via UVW or courts etc., or a mutual agreement.
- Relocation management via our business partners TulipExpatsServices – housing, schooling, tax forms, mortgage applications, guidance regarding wills / pre-nuptial contracts (take this very seriously as Dutch law will prevail)
- Advice and research on pension plans and other secondary benefits i.e., gym plan, bike plan, health insurance contribution, meal plan etc.
- Salary benchmarking
- Compensation & benefits management
- Assistance in the dismissal of a staff member or mediation or conflict resolution.
Other HR Services in the Netherlands
If there is a HR service or solution that you require that was not mentioned on this list, please contact us as we maybe be able to help you.
For services such as real estate, home rentals, mortgages and tax issues including annual tax returns, we work with a third party Tulip Expats Services – they are our trusted partner. You can contact them via E: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Why let Blue Lynx be your business partner?
Blue Lynx would love to help you with all of your recruitment and HR business needs. We find it important to deliver a friendly and professional service, and be a partner where all clients, both Dutch and international feel at ease. Learn more about why we would love to be your partner here.
Contact Blue Lynx
Please give us a call or email us, whether it be a one-off HR need or for a full HR service. We are confident that we have the solution for you. Please contact our HR Solutions department on T. +31 70 311 7828 or E. HR@bluelynx.com, We will call you back.