Call: +31 (0)70 3117822
Would you enjoy being part of an innovative organisation where everyone’s ideas are important, success is shared, and people are trusted? Are you ready to work with an elite team of superheroes in a great culture that delivers the best products to the cinema industry, and will find yourself surrounded by success and opportunity?
If this role of Implementation Consultant sounds like your dream job, then don’t hesitate, and apply today.
Please note: Must be fluent in one of the following languages: German, Dutch, Italian, Polish or Russian. Fluency in English is advantageous.
Job Profile for Implementation Consultant
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Be responsible for implementation of basic suite of products, both from within the headquarter office and on-site at customer’s offices and cinemas across Europe
- Configuration of the system based on customer requirements to provide the best cinema going experience
- Test of the configuration to satisfy customer requirements
- Take ownership of project tasks, delivering through to completion
- Provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers and team members of project tasks
- Analyse customer requirements and implement solutions within the client’s suite of software
Candidate Profile for Implementation Consultant
- Must be fluent in at least one of the following languages: German, Dutch, Italian, Polish or Russian. Fluency in English is advantageous
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent is required
- Strong problem-solving skills are a must
- Knowledge of software development concepts is desirable
- Be an advanced user of Windows systems, including IIS, DNS, DHCP, Networking
- SQL knowledge is preferable
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a must
- Willing to travel frequently
- Interest in Software and/or the Film/Cinema industry is desirable
- Positive attitude and helpful nature
- Excellent client-facing skills
- Be a logical thinker and creative problem solver
- Understand the importance of detail in a process
What Our Client Offers
- 25 holiday days plus Public holidays
- Competitive salaries and a great benefits package
- You will be part of a growing team with a group of people invested in your success
- Career development and experience within an international company
- Every day brings something new, challenging you to think outside the box and initiate change
- Dynamic working environment in a technologically progressive office
Reference and diploma checks are a standard part of the Blue Lynx recruitment procedure. Candidates are requested to provide these details in their application.
Thank you for your application with Blue Lynx. Due to the volume of applications we cannot respond to everyone. Therefore, when you have not had a call or email from one of the Blue Lynx Recruiters within 5 working days your CV has not been selected. Please register with Blue Lynx when you have not already done so, click Register Online
You can email queries and question to email@example.com.
For a broader picture of Blue Lynx and all published vacancies please visit www.bluelynx.com.
Kind regards, The Blue Lynx Team